Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

46 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Help please! I’m new to The Athletic, and downloaded the app only after seeing this.

I can’t find this or the other Tarkowski post from Tanner despite searching both Tanner & Leicester City.

What should I be doing differently?

And sorry this is in the wrong thread!

I have no idea why not showing on yours 

47 minutes ago, murphy said:

Look at us, swimming in the same pool as AC Milan.

It seems a long time since Rotherham away.

Indeed. And it's not just us as some nouveau riche artificially blowing old money out of the water.

Players, agents, journos, social media chit chat never bat an eyelid that we are up there poking our nose in at Ajax players, bumming off Milan and going toe to toe with anyone other than the Uber elite

• Like 2

As expected, Leicester are in the best position to complete the Wesley Fofana deal.

For several months now, le10sport.com has revealed that ASSE is clearly considering the sale of Wesley Fofana in order to free up cash, even though the matter is the subject of heavy internal debate. Le10sport.com also revealed that AC Milan, RB Leipzig and Leicester were in the running, and that the English club, although they had yet to draw, were clearly in the best position to win the case.

A new offer very likely during the month of September

Leicester has come out of the woods in recent days. As indicated elsewhere, the English club did formulate an offer of 25 million euros for Fofana, but it was rejected by ASSE, which plays the one-upmanship as much as it gives pledges to his coach, who wishes him keep the player. According to our information, while the Leicester board paused, considering the best strategy to adopt, their intentions have not changed. Fofana is a priority now and Leicester's side are determined to complete the deal. A new offensive should therefore logically take place during the month of September.

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Anyone else worried Claude is going to be an issue here? He probably knows our finances and how we operate more than most. He’s probably telling them that they can really push us for cash here. 

Claude was the one saying we have no money to be able to compete with the likes of Wolverhampton... 

(But yes, I can’t imagine he wanting to do us a favour!)

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Claude was the one saying we have no money to be able to compete with the likes of Wolverhampton... 

(But yes, I can’t imagine he wanting to do us a favour!)

I think the issue is that he knows how serious we would be and probably how far we’d be willing to go. 

Cant imagine he never had conversations about the difference in opening bids and our limits with rudkin. 

some of our usual tactics might not work here 

• Like 1