Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

29 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Santi Mina being looked at if you believe in Santa Clause and Sean is right...... 

Something about that which to me rings uninspiring and plausible! I could see us making a budget signing like that as a sort of utility player that can play in the middle or up front. 

Has Sean actually been right on a transfer before? The only thing I’ve heard first from him that’s actually happened would be Musa leaving. Which, I’m sure was probably in a foreign news paper somewhere. 

Surely he’s got a transfer right at some point with the amount of names he throws out? 

He seems to have ave a connection, as team news and even contract stuff reaches him. But I’d guess that contact doesn’t have a clue about transfers

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Has Sean actually been right on a transfer before? The only thing I’ve heard first from him that’s actually happened would be Musa leaving. Which, I’m sure was probably in a foreign news paper somewhere. 

Surely he’s got a transfer right at some point with the amount of names he throws out? 

He seems to have ave a connection, as team news and even contract stuff reaches him. But I’d guess that contact doesn’t have a clue about transfers

There's a Congerton joke in there somewhere :ph34r:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

How can anyone question his record? He's never wrong.

Also:

I'd put money on Wayne Rooney becoming the next Juventus manager. Y'know, since he has a thing for old ladies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

How can anyone question his record? He's never wrong.

Also:

tbh, as a fully paid up member of the Big Nige appreciation society, i would love for him to get that job..it would be brilliant in so so many ways!!

before anybody points out the obvious - yes of course its unlikely! :-)

Edited by Jacnah

8 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Calm down. The window's open for two months yet.

And only Brighton, Chelsea, Palace and Man City have made any meaningful signings thus far, so it's not like everyone else is making big moves and we're sat here twiddling our thumbs. 

• Like 1

We made our first 3 signings in the space of 11 days from the end of June to early July last summer - when we move we do tend to move quite quickly.

And Justin, the first one of those, was only signed on the Friday before the return to pre-season, a whole 6 weeks after the season had finished.

I would hope we get some movement next week, I think it would be a good boost to have at least one new face in for pre-season. Patience is needed more than ever in such a strange market.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Still no signings ????

We are shite at getting deals over the line quickly.

This is a repeat of January over again no one comes in 

lol what a clown.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I would think we need to see if some of our players are moving on before we can move on our targets, I don't think we're in a position to keep signing players to do nothing but take a wage

?

We’ll need a bigger squad because of the European competition next season.  Our players were on their last legs last few games as it is...