Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

17 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Good job most came prepared with masks......🤭

Looks like she's got the strategy all wrong. She might have some surface run-off going straight for her feet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

“I’d seen Trump on TV so I wondered what it would look like on a car but it went horribly wrong” Said Paris.

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Meanwhile...

This admission makes me feel terrible and ashamed but......it`s not the first time I`ve wondered if Adolf had it all wrong............

Just seen a video of police arresting an FBI agent because 'he looked like someone else' and they thought it was another man. They didn't check his ID before cuffing him, then while he's cuffed, they check his ID which is in his back pocket and you can almost feel the embarrassment on the arresting officers face :giggle:

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Don’t condone violence rioting or looting ...   but on this occasion I honestly believe it is the only way to get things to change ...   without it it would have been swept under the carpet and life would go on.  There was just no real condemnation at the highest levels.  Every time I see that image of the man under the car with that fookin smug cop with his hands in his pockets slowly killing him it makes my blood boil. One of those images that will stay with you for life.

Know what you mean, can't even watch the video personally and can barely believe its actually happening in 2020 :(

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

:unsure:

What has been done wrong here? 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I don`t understand that @StanSP - what did the guy who was carted off do wrong?  :dunno:

(Its not like he wiped his arse on a police car is it...)

:blink:

Guilty of being against police brutality against minority groups, clearly.

• Sad 1