Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

Spurs have virtually given up, but they were outplayed and outfought by Bournemouth the other night. This is THE game if Bournemouth are to have  a chance of staying up. We should expect them to be absolutely buzzing and in our faces. We have to match that. Realistically, it’s our biggest game of the season so far and we have to be ready to match their physicality and intensity. Like Lampard yesterday, I think we’ll learn lots about the character of our squad tonight. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Spurs have virtually given up, but they were outplayed and outfought by Bournemouth the other night. This is THE game if Bournemouth are to have  a chance of staying up. We should expect them to be absolutely buzzing and in our faces. We have to match that. Realistically, it’s our biggest game of the season so far and we have to be ready to match their physicality and intensity. Like Lampard yesterday, I think we’ll learn lots about the character of our squad tonight. 

Spurs might've given up but Kane always scores against us (I think it's right to say that he's scored more against us than any other team).

The officials (especially VAR) will be using every possible opportunity to prevent us from getting a UCL place ahead of ManU and Chelsea. Call it unconscious bias or whatever, we know it happens and, as Collina said, VAR will back their mates. 

Coupled with 3 (possibly 4) key players missing and its going to be tough. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I'm staying away in protest....others should do the same :)

I expect that loads will be switching off their telly after 80 minutes to make it feel real. 

We must have a lot of fans that have never watched stoppage time before. 

2 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Its mad isn't it. I waited for 3 months for the football to come back and every Leicester game I've been anxious and unable to enjoy it. Even 2-0 up at Palace I managed to get in my head that we weren't clear until the 3rd went in. 

Even in the earlier games today ill just want it to be Leicesters turn to play and then as soon as kick off comes I'll be a mess for 90. 

That said, by 9pm we could be back to 3rd in the league with 3 games to go.

Come on lads 🦊🦊🦊

I agree with this, my stomach has not been good through any games as we’ve fumbled and stumbled around and tonight will be no exception. I feel this is must win for us given the position and upcoming fixtures with Sheff U on a roll, Mourinho’s habit of spoiling and you know who as last game. 

I have a nasty feeling about this game though. We have a poor record there and they have improved in the last two matches as we have. 

We MUST take the game to them and play quickly and directly when attacking. Maddison is a miss against these weaker teams also. Here’s hoping; with the usual gut wrenching horrors hopefully missing 🙂

• Like 1

Watford and West Ham winning yesterday has really put massive pressure on Bournemouth. Lose to us and they are as good as gone. They have to attack and win so I am hoping that will play in to our hands if they keep a higher defensive line. Defo 2 up top for us please Brendan.