Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Bournemouth (A)..pre match thread.

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Simply the biggest league game we've played since the season we won it.

Absolutely must win nothing else will be enough. Have we got the balls to do it? Not that confident we do.

Hard to argue with this really. 

I know this forum has a mixed relationship with the term Must Win but I think even @Babylon would have to admit this is pretty near Cup Final territory for us.

Our last opportunity for "easy*" points. 

(*I know, I know.)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

We know our boys in blue can bring home the 3 points today, But Really hoping our lads know they can bring home the 3 points tomorrow to go Back to 3rd place and above Chelsea 

I reckon they're aware....

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 1

We've been playing scared for too long. Tomorrow we must be brave and play positively with maximum effort and commitment. Anything less would be inexcusable. We have been given a second chance and must take advantage. No excuses. Fail to beat Bournemouth and we simply don't deserve to play Champions League football next season. Finishing 5th I think we all know will not provide a route to the promised land. Man City will be let off on a technicality. Money, dirty or otherwise, has already talked, I fear.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

but we’re  Lcfc .... we took 1 point from Norwich this season !

Indeed. ...and we haven't won at Bournemouth since that rather fortuitous Kev Phillips goal in the Championship winning season of 2013/14! 

They're all big games now regardless of the opposition. We just need to be on it. If we're on it and we get the rub of the green we'll have this (CL). Madders back for spuds and yanited and vards has got his shooting boots back on.

As for Bournemouth  0-2 

Up the foxes.

They are gonna have to go for it, which should leave them open to our counter, we could see an end to end game here (famous last words) 

after Chelsea's loss yesterday I may get slated for saying this but a point isnt the end of the world, puts us above them and they have as tricky games left as us left, having said that we have to go all out for the win and leave no doubt, this could turn out to be the biggest weekend of our season

4 minutes ago, srex9 said:

If we win this I really feel we're back in the driving seat and Chelsea will start feeling the pressure with Liverpool and Wolves still to play.

Agree. 3 points today would be huge in that we’d go 2 ahead of Chelsea with better GD, but the momentum shift would be just as important. 

I think Chelsea will lose at least 1 of their remaining games (probably Liverpool away) so we’re likely to need 7 points. Win today and that means we can stumble home with a win, draw, loss and still do the job. 

Today is absolutely huge though. This is the one we quite simply have to win. 

• Like 3