Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Did Vardy Mean It?

Did Vardy Mean It?   

483 members have voted

1. 1. So, did he mean to connect with Mustafi’s face?

• Yes
    • No

The difference between the two incidents is that Nketiah makes a challenge (a deliberate act) that endangers the safety of his opponent. Vardy doesn't make a challenge or a deliberate movement in a anyway he it is simply an accidental clash with two players falling. Thats the difference for me. 

• Like 3

What is with moany Arsenal fans?

Tried to bring up old tweets about choudhury last year when we beat them and now they are after Vardy.

They can thank their lucky stars it was that incident that was overlooked and not Iheanachos goal.

38 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

some lovely Vardy hating here:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-arsenal-vs-leicester-city-tuesday-7th-july-ko-20-15-bst-sky-sports.34289/page-78

He is such a little rat. Without his football talents he would be the drunk **** in the pub picking fights with everyone, only to finally go home and beat up his girlfriend.

Must have the most punchable face of any PL footballer. Can’t stand that piece of trash!

Source has confirmed to me he has been wearing an "All Lives Matter" shirt under his kit, since the restart.

Made a dog drink alcohol until it died about 20 years ago too, human garbage imo.

Should be in jail, but is instead the nation's sweetheart...the world is a ****ed up place these days.

Ahhhhh it’s like nectar 

45 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

some lovely Vardy hating here:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-arsenal-vs-leicester-city-tuesday-7th-july-ko-20-15-bst-sky-sports.34289/page-78

He is such a little rat. Without his football talents he would be the drunk **** in the pub picking fights with everyone, only to finally go home and beat up his girlfriend.

Must have the most punchable face of any PL footballer. Can’t stand that piece of trash!

Source has confirmed to me he has been wearing an "All Lives Matter" shirt under his kit, since the restart.

Made a dog drink alcohol until it died about 20 years ago too, human garbage imo.

Should be in jail, but is instead the nation's sweetheart...the world is a ****ed up place these days.

The way Vardy winds up opposing fans is a thing of beauty. You just know we'd all hate him too if he played for anyone else. The day he retires will feel like a relegation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I think the only way they will be able to ban him retrospectively is that if they say they have a new camera angle on it that wasn’t available to VAR on the night

They wont ban him. If the mail report is to be believed theyve probably included nothing in the post match report.

Edited by Abrasive fox

4 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

The way Vardy winds up opposing fans is a thing of beauty. You just know we'd all hate him too if he played for anyone else. The day he retires will feel like a relegation.

When he's retired I can see him being our version of Duncan Ferguson at Everton. Forever on the coaching staff. Always takes over as Caretaker Manager whenever there's a sacking for a brief spell of rustling.

• Like 1

I'm far more concerned about the amount of time arsenal players spent face down on the pitch in agony .Hospital must be full this morning.Some of the old school refs would have  ran by gave a quick kick and said get up or you are in the book.!! 

• Like 2

If he's intentionally done that then he's got unbelievable accuracy.

Spinning backwards while both players are falling to the ground and he's got his back turned.

He's in the wrong trade if he's meant it. Should be in the MMA or something.

But reality is he's clearly not meant it. Pure accident.

• Like 2

I totally understand why Arsenal fans think it's deliberate as let's be honest, it doesn't look great and he's pretty spiky at the best of times.

The key thing is though, he goes to apologise immediately and knowing Vardy as we do, do you think for a second he's going to apologise if he means to do it? No way. He'd have just walked away.