Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

I simply cannot believe what I've just watched in the last 5 minutes.

We have completely imploded and it's beyond a joke.

A game we should have been out of sight in at half time and we've contrived to **** it all up.

Yes individual errors but the blame is all on the manager. Absolutely baffling decisions.

• Like 2

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Look at his sub, it's ****ing pathetic.

We dominated them for 45 minutes, if anyone sees it different then wow.

It’s on Kasper and no one else :rolleyes:

What the actual ****. So pissed off that two of our most reliable players have ****ed our chances of Champions League.

Genuinely expecting an apology from Kaspar and Cags. What an utter embarrassment.

We really need some clarity on the Nacho sub. Injured or not? Otherwise it's kangaroo court time on here. OK Rodgers could still have put on Gray and kept three attacking players up there but we don't know if there was an injury or not. 

Can I ask how this is all down to BR? Kasper kicking the ball into Ndidi, and Ndidi then taking down Wilson, which that was a stone wall penalty, then Cags booting the player?? Complete idiot... 

Whilst the subs were stupid, he can't take all the blame for the last 5 minutes or so. 

• Like 3