Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

I can't even blame Stuart (tw)attwell, for once. What a strange strange day it is. We just had to see it out, get three or so points from the next three and finish top 5. Would Man Utd, Chelsea or Wolves get this result at this stage? 

Why on earth did we take off Kelechi? Not even in the Championship relegation season did I not want to watch another Leicester match in a season. But I'm on the edge of just giving up on football until next season.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Exactly this. The sub and formation change completely killed the game from our perspective. Didn’t show up second half and been punished for it. Its entirely on Rodgers.

He isnt the same rodgers as of a year ago, before we would have gone for the kill and aimed for a 2-3 goal lead, now you fear he will jump in fear if you poke him, as he keeps trying to hold onto 1-0 leads now.

15 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Absolutely! I was fuming at half time. We were so comfortable and he’s tinkered for no reason! If he’d made that decision with 20 to go I’d understand. But honestly it’s the most baffling change I’ve seen in years

Couldn’t agree more