Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Bournemouth Match Thread

Oh god ..My weekend ruined....One summer ruined,by 2 unprofessionell actions....

60 minutes all ticking along...Then our most Professional Player Roller through our hearts....

Another Major issue...We Haven t got the balls to fight.....embarrasing..!!!

Rodgers does Take the blame...we have wiped off our own points and our own goal difference,within 15 minutes...By a relegated club..!!

Embarrasing....

And they have some young talent they can bring on...Where is ours....!!!

Walk Off with your Heads hanging....!!! Every Level through the ....club...

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Well that must have been one hell of a half time team talk.

He takes of nacho, on a tiny 1-0 lead, and we come out with an attitude the game is done, its won.

On the flipside bournemouth came out fighting.

I know kasper had a brain fade, but the momentum at that point was already gone from us, the reason they even had the chance was we was letting them.

Exactly this. The sub and formation change completely killed the game from our perspective. Didn’t show up second half and been punished for it. Its entirely on Rodgers.

Just now, Twitcher said:

I don't want CL. We'd be embarrassing. I hope UEFA aren't watching. They'll be changing their decision. Do we want De Bruyne etc. gracing the competition or this lot playing out their six defeats......?

This lot playing 2 games a week because of European involvement ? We’d be relegated by the end of March 

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

Absolute embarrassment, blame the players more than the manager absolutely gifted Bournemouth all of their goals. Players don’t even look like they want it. Never been so disappointed watching us play just chucked champions league away Kasper and Söyüncü disgraceful 

The players get their mentality from the manager, if the manager tells them to just sit back and preserve the lead, thats why we got what we got.

The players played much better in the first half so why would they just suddenly decide they dont care by themselves in the second? clearly its a management mistake.

He took nacho off for a midfielder which was a defensive change, so my belief is he told the team to hold onto the lead and play conservatively, this led to an onslaught of attacks on our back line.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Bunch of spinless ***** thats what they are. Never known anyone managing to **** something up so spectacularly as Leicester have managed. Needs to be some serious incomings this summer.

Good luck with the incoming without CL football. Id be keeping an eye on the outgoings more than anything. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Sad 1