Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Assuming Albrighton is fit: 3-5-2. Two strikers and Hamza in to give some bite on Fernandes. Justin to add some mobility. If Albrighton not fit I would consider Johnson at CB and Justin RWB. 

Kasper 

Justin    Morgan   Evans 

Albrighton                      Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans      Choudhury

Iheanacho    Vardy       

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

That last minute goal conceded at Watford has turned out pretty unfortunate. 

Also we should have turned Man U over at theirs for a 6 point swing, we felt it at the time it was a massive result when we lost as they were there for the taking early on in the season...

• Like 2

Just now, Mcfc fan said:

Hi guys, MCFC fan here in peace (Hope you all don't mind I'm here). Just interested to know on the fitness of a few players come Sunday, Chilwell and Maddison in particular?

Please beat those twats!

All out. It’s a second string 11 unfortunately 

• Like 1

Just now, Mcfc fan said:

Hi guys, MCFC fan here in peace (Hope you all don't mind I'm here). Just interested to know on the fitness of a few players come Sunday, Chilwell and Maddison in particular?

Please beat those twats!

Chilwell out for several months, Maddison out for a couple of months. Both had surgery recently. Soyuncu banned and Ricardo been out with ACL damage since March. We'll still beat the slobs though as it's destiny for Vardy against slabhead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mcfc fan said:

Please beat those twats!

Both out for the season mate. We're a bit thin on the ground right now tbh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Having watched them tonight and Sunday I think I’d go back to a back 4. 

Stick Choudhury in there with Ndidi and press Fernandes (who looks knackered) and Pogba.

Play Tielemans, Perez and Barnes off Vardy and attack at pace when we have the chance.

they are there for the taking 

I would do very similar but praet instead of choudhury, seems a little negative for my liking. I'm not been convinced by three at the back and would feel a lot more comfortable with 433. It's risky though, I guess that's why Rodgers is paid 10 million pounds a season to make these very difficult decisions.

2 minutes ago, Mcfc fan said:

Please beat those twats!

We've still got Vardy but they've got var. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Chilwell out for several months, Maddison out for a couple of months. Both had surgery recently. Soyuncu banned and Ricardo been out with ACL damage since March. We'll still beat the slobs though as it's destiny for Vardy against slabhead.

True. Surely Leicester have to target Slabhead try and create openings to get Vardy at him. 

Only realised how could Ricardo is since he's been out, He's been incredible for Leicester. The Rags always seem to get these large amounts of luck with opposition injuries.

Plus I'm sure VAR will do them yet another favour on Sunday.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mcfc fan said:

Please beat those twats!

Because of our injury crisis we are allowed a couple of emergency loans sling us over Sterling and De Bruyne cheers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, kyleolly said:

Because of our injury crisis we are allowed a couple of emergency loans sling us over Sterling and De Bruyne cheers

If I was in charge I can assure you I'd lend you those lads for a game against that lot. 

Serious question for all Leicester fans here, Do you think Rodgers has a large part of the blame due to the drop in form or is it down to the injury situation? Asking this question because their is always question marks about Rodgers ego.

If I was in charge I can assure you I'd lend you those lads for a game against that lot. 

Serious question for all Leicester fans here, Do you think Rodgers has a large part of the blame due to the drop in form or is it down to the injury situation? Asking this question because their is always question marks about Rodgers ego.

Personally just think Chelsea and Man United have better squads than us so over a full season it counted. 

We ran out of steam I guess although I actually think we've been a bit unlucky post lockdown

• Like 4

Have a read, there's plenty of opinion on this.

• Like 1