Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Hope we win of course but if we do lose, please don't let it be due to a dodgy VAR decision going their way.

I don't trust that lot a Stockley Park, ESPECIALLY where Man U are concerned.

Genuinely that’s my biggest fear.

48 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Having watched them tonight and Sunday I think I’d go back to a back 4. 

Stick Choudhury in there with Ndidi and press Fernandes (who looks knackered) and Pogba.

Play Tielemans, Perez and Barnes off Vardy and attack at pace when we have the chance.

they are there for the taking 

I totally agree with this, but I think I might give it Gray instead of Barnes, I just think Barnes is out of form a Gray can just have that moment of brilliance, and boy do we need that 

Kasper

JJ

Evans

Morgan

Thomas

Ndidi

Praet

Tielemans

Gray

Vardy

Barnes

Their fullbacks are their weakness, not sure if AWB is fit, he didn’t start tonight and the lad they brought in wasn’t great. I think Barnes will have a field day against Williams - can only imagine the comments on here if Chilwell had a game like that.

Ndidi to bully Fernandes, Praet get in Pogbas face and Tielemans pull the strings.

Vardy one chance one goal, Big Wes get in the way of everything at the other end! 
Next stop Madrid thank you very much!

Need to see that old dogged Leicester style. It ain't the time for fancy football or possession stats. Get in their faces right from the off and let them know that if they want top 4 they're in for the scrap of their lives. I'll be livid if we go out with a whimper

Edited by foxfanazer

Referees probably announced tomorrow

https://www.premierleague.com/referees/overview

Since we've been back in the Premier League, we've had Mike Dean, Jon Moss, Anthony Taylor, Mark Clattenburg and Craig Pawson do our home games vs Man Utd.

Martin Atkinson and Michael Oliver have done 2 away games each. 

Odd that Taylor got to do a Manchester Utd game considering he's from Manchester...?

Setting myself up for the most miserable of evenings, but I honestly think we will win this. We are so much better suited to hitting a specific target than a general one. I genuinely believe we will do this. 

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Surprised how may Man U fans are bricking it on Redcafe!

I'm almost resigned to us in the Europa League but we have a free hit here, the pressure is all on them.

I just hope it's a tight low scoring game and I'm happy enough to be 0-0 at 60 mins. We can look at the score at Stamford Bridge and if Wolves aren't winning start turning up the pressure against their tired legs, we're sure to get a couple of decent chances and they're the ones with the miles on their legs and something to defend. We can go out and grab glory or die on our shields, did I mention the pressure is all on them?

• Like 2

I have a rather large dilemma. My lodger is a Utd fan ... and actually from the bloody city too. What do I do! I have My doubts about being able to watch the game but then can’t not lol  Jesus I hope for this house’ sake that wolves do us a favour @TheBear pls pls pls lol 

I pray for a Vardy hatrick but I genuinely won’t be able to hide my joy and I think he’d not appreciate that lol  jokes aside tho ... I fear a VAR controversy, maybe see us having a nats dick off side or summat. God I hope I am wrong. 

Even if we do manage to win I pray the club don't get carried away and let this paper over the cracks there still needs to be an enquiry to why we dropped off and it still needs to be solved. Otherwise the same problems will keep popping up like they have been doing.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I have a rather large dilemma. My lodger is a Utd fan ... and actually from the bloody city too. What do I do! I have My doubts about being able to watch the game but then can’t not lol  Jesus I hope for this house’ sake that wolves do us a favour @TheBear pls pls pls lol 

I pray for a Vardy hatrick but I genuinely won’t be able to hide my joy and I think he’d not appreciate that lol  jokes aside tho ... I fear a VAR controversy, maybe see us having a nats dick off side or summat. God I hope I am wrong. 

Evict the northern monkey tomorrow 

• Haha 2

Just now, shailen said:

Despite our bad form since lockdown, our hope form has actually been good. 7 points since football returned in 3 games. Need that to continue. 

The home game vs Brighton was disappointing but the other 2 where decent so hopefully this form carries on United ain’t all that

• Like 1

Just now, shailen said:

Despite our bad form since lockdown, our hope form has actually been good. 7 points since football returned in 3 games. Need that to continue. 

Hope form good, despair form bad. Got it.  Will we be in hope or despair on Sunday?

Well, today's results were about as good as we could realistically have hoped for.  Gods, though - wouldn't one more point look good right now...

Wolves could beat Chelsea - it's not a meaningless game for them - but I think the best approach to this game is "win and we're in".  We have to think we need 3 points, but I still think our best chance against MU is to lie deep and try and hit them on the counter.  It's an interesting tactical conundrum for a manager for whom tactics are a major weakness.

More convinced than before that 5 at the back should be abandoned for this 

Schmeichel

Justin

Evans

Morgan

Thomas

Ndidi

Choudhury

Tielemans 

Perez

Vardy

Barnes

Keep it tight for as long as possible. Play on the counter as long as possible until the game needs chasing. If we are out of the game by half time its a massive abdication of duty from Rodgers. This is one game where philosophy and style goes out the window. 

• Like 2