Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Rodgers must have seen after that Hammers game that they're massively vulnerable on their left side. 

Williams and Maguire were getting owned by Antonio and in particular Bowen who was excellent.

Barnes will get zero change out of Wan Bisaka on their right. It would be nonsensical to even consider playing him there. We need to be concentrating on their left. Tielemans needs to be supporting whoever we choose to play there. Justin should be overlapping and making runs into their area wherever possible, Ndidi covering any runs he makes.

I wouldn't be averse to Rodgers switching Barnes onto the right. I remain to be convinced by Gray. I'd love to be proved wrong by him On Sunday.

But attack them down their left, our right, on Sunday and it may yield results. 

9 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Agree with everyone saying we must keep it tight and look to counter.

If Brendan doesn't set up this way I think a lot of us will lose some more faith in him, because it's clear as day we're just the sort of side that will concede 5/6 to Utd playing our usual style. They will have a field day.

I admire Brendan for his passion and self-belief to play an expansive game,and would rather watch this than a Mourinho or Hodgson team every day of the week. However there comes a point where you have got to be pragmatic, especially with so much on the line.

Agree 100%

Rodgers tactics are excellent versus the ‘lesser’ sides however they’ve always struggled against the bigger ones.

He has to set up to counter attack, Let’s have another 5-3

Just now, dylanlegend said:

Agree 100%

Rodgers tactics are excellent versus the ‘lesser’ sides however they’ve always struggled against the bigger ones.

He has to set up to counter attack, Let’s have another 5-3

To add to this...

I know counter attack is going completely against his style and beliefs but...

It’s one game, possibly the most important of his career.... surely for one game he can change that!!

I can’t see it happening. 

We’ve got players out they’re having a bit of a dip in form but Sheffield United aside we’ve not really been at it have we? 

There’s been no show of resolve or fight since we came back from lockdown. There’s been a number of opportunities for us to step up but we just haven’t been up to it, I can’t see how that’s suddenly going to change. 

They are pretty much nailed on to score at least one, I can’t see how we’re going to match up to them. 

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

We’ve got players out they’re having a bit of a dip in form but Sheffield United aside we’ve not really been at it have we? 

There’s been no show of resolve or fight since we came back from lockdown. There’s been a number of opportunities for us to step up but we just haven’t been up to it, I can’t see how that’s suddenly going to change. 

They are pretty much nailed on to score at least one, I can’t see how we’re going to match up to them. 

That’s the spirit! Up the Foxes!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Livid said:

It’s one game, as unlikely as it may seem it’s not the time to write us off. If Chelsea lose today and on Sunday a draw will suffice.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Livid said:

We have home advantage that still means a lot, it’s actaully the perfect game for us. At home, must win, pretty much the meaning of the words... ‘It’s in our hands’

I actually thought before the game a low scoring draw would be The best result for us. If Man U lost I could see us trying to defend at us costs and then get a lucky goal but now we know we have to go for it. Any win will do.... gotta provide the motivation that. Injuries are a concern tho

17 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

To add to this...

I know counter attack is going completely against his style and beliefs but...

It’s one game, possibly the most important of his career.... surely for one game he can change that!!

From what I've heard he's very stubborn

They looked lethargic and leggy. Plus they aren't that good. 

We can turn these over if we actually decide to turn up for once. Get the first goal and we're rolling.