Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I'm relaxed, for me we've nothing to lose tomorrow as we've already lost it by needing to win (or better Chelsea's result). The damage, if it happens, has been done.

Best way to see it is we've already blown it but all of a sudden we have a free hit, pressure all on them not us with our patched up team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Nope - england then get five clubs in the CL and only two EL 

In theory we could get 4th and still miss out if Chelsea win the CL and Wolves win the EL with Man Utd finishing 3rd.

Highly unlikely obviously and not even worth concerning yourself over.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Hopefully going back to the title winning season can Nacho play the Okazaki role go all out for the first 20 mins hopefully get a couple of goals sit deep for the rest of the half and then go big at the beginning of the second half 3-0 Leicester 💙

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Hopefully going back to the title winning season can Nacho play the Okazaki role go all out for the first 20 mins hopefully get a couple of goals sit deep for the rest of the half and then go big at the beginning of the second half 3-0 Leicester 💙

Slight difference between the two players - Okazaki never stopped smiling, whereas I don't think Nacho would crack a grin if he scored a double hattrick tomorrow!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Is he reliable?

If that's true I think we go with a back three of Bennett, Evans and Morgan with Albrighton and Justin as wing backs. I think BR would prefer to go with experience and this gives him an excuse not to play Thomas.

I know Bennett is the hate figure on here since Tottenham but I for one have no objection to him playing assuming I've called that right.

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Slight difference between the two players - Okazaki never stopped smiling, whereas I don't think Nacho would crack a grin if he scored a double hattrick tomorrow!

Who cares about the smiles can he run round like a headless chicken and be everywhere for one game

I heard an interview from Kasper earlier and he was on about making an identity playing out from the back young side etc I just hope tomorrow they abandon it and go for it screw playing out from the back with injuries and our current personal we can’t do it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

From this I get you’re either wanting to sneak extra players onto the pitch OR wanting us to play with no right hand side and no Wilf???

4-1-2-1-2.  Jones, Morgan, Evans, Kevin, Ndidi, Praet, Tielemans, Perez, Vardy, Ienhacho.

With everyone fit, and based only on this season’s performances (not the last 6 weeks, but the season as a whole) who would you have in a combined XI?

For me

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Soyuncu 

Chilwell

Ndidi

Fernándes

Madison

Rashford

Vardy

Greenwood

I give it 8-3 to us in terms of better players. The only debates in their are AWB v Ricardo - I believe Ricardo is by far the better player.

Madison v Pogba - Pogba the overall better player but just based on this season I’d go Madison.

Any other possible changes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3.15am pissed as a fart and bricking it for tomorrow. Do or die tbh. (OK perhaps a bit of an exaggeration.) but really is a must win game. COYB.

I’m off to bed not wanting the mother of all hangovers tomorrow. Can we do it and beat the odds?  Well it wouldn’t be the 1st time

Edited by Suzie the Fox

My Man U supporting mates arent overly confident surprisingly, they reckon Ole got his tactics wrong v West Ham and didnt change things enough when they were chasing the game.

They think the players being on fire since the restart (although they are getting on Rashford bck alredy) have got Ole out of jail a bit and his lack of tactical nous is starting to show from the last couple of results.

Here's hoping it continues later!

Well this is our cup final.

Im looking forward to a beer from about 3pm or maybe 2.30!

2 games of footie on at the same time and lots of shouting will ensue.

Imagine if we actually did this! I have zero expectations and just excitement and hope now - waiting for both to be crushed.

• Like 1

It does actually feel like a cup final day! (not that we've had loads though) - reminds me of the coca cola Cup days with MON waking up going to Wembley and being nervous as hell but yet super excited! 

• Like 1

I genuinely felt like we'd blown it at Bournemouth away, so to still have a decent chance come final day, if we do it that will feel like a bonus and if we don't we don't. At least the scenario is easy for us, we have to win! 

28 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well this is our cup final.

Im looking forward to a beer from about 3pm or maybe 2.30!

2 games of footie on at the same time and lots of shouting will ensue.

Imagine if we actually did this! I have zero expectations and just excitement and hope now - waiting for both to be crushed.

Amateur! I'm pouring special brew over my cornflakes as we speak

• Like 3