Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I think plenty will be screaming penalty if it happened to Vardy.

He certainly scores without it. 

I think even the most ardent Leicester fan would see the defender physically can't get out of the way there. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I think plenty will be screaming penalty if it happened to Vardy.

He certainly scores without it. 

I don't think the defender can do much else, really. I was shocked when he took one look at it on the video, they usually take an age and look from multiple angles.

I may be proved wrong in the next few minutes but I don't think that decision will make too much of a difference, Liverpool haven't really looked like scoring.

Just now, peach0000 said:

I'm sorry but is diving not a yellow card anymore? Salah should have had two and Mane should have had a second yellow there!

I see it every game now. Players dive without bookings, I’ll include Maddison in that. I don’t know how we’re supposed to stop it if they don’t book them.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

I see it every game now. Players dive without bookings, I’ll include Maddison in that. I don’t know how we’re supposed to stop it if they don’t book them.

Totally agree. People slate Grealish but Maddison is one of the worst for it. Salah takes it to another level for me though. Some of them are ludicrous. The Man City penalty being the worst.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Stunned at the take on here re the pen. He's about to score and is tripped. Accidental or not, surely that's a pen.

Oh my god. What is wrong with people?

So you can, as a striker, kick someone, fall over, and win a pen?

That changes the game. If that's the way it works, and strikers play to that, 75% of goals would be penalties. I don't want to watch that sport if that's the case. It isn't football.

• Like 1

Just now, peach0000 said:

Type in Kavanagh on twitter and you'll see. The abuse he's getting is shocking!

Gives them a get out clause really.

Was a tough decision on Liverpool but they have had 80 odd minutes to score a goal..

Not like they were 1-0 up in the last minute..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think even the most ardent Leicester fan would see the defender physically can't get out of the way there. 

You’re right, but that doesn’t make it not a foul. 

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Oh my god. What is wrong with people?

So you can, as a striker, kick someone, fall over, and win a pen?

That changes the game. If that's the way it works, and strikers play to that, 75% of goals would be penalties. I don't want to watch that sport if that's the case. It isn't football.

Kick him?! 😅 he's running to tap the ball into an empty net.

And 'what is wrong with people?'. You OK there?! Just a football forum mate.