Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

22 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Sky saying its top vs 2nd in the Manchester Derby. 

They can’t help themselves, can they? Didn’t we also scupper their first v second buildup for  another game earlier on the season (Liverpool v Man United?) too? They’ll be spitting poison in our direction in the Sky production office, that’s for sure. We’re like those pesky kids in Scooby Doo...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

They can’t help themselves, can they? Didn’t we also scupper their first v second buildup for  another game earlier on the season (Liverpool v Man United?) too? They’ll be spitting poison in our direction in the Sky production office, that’s for sure. We’re like those pesky kids in Scooby Doo...

Yep, we aren't as fancy as the"big 6" and don't make them as much money. We are just an inconvenience 

Man City 6-1 Man Utd

Bruno Fernandes to drop another 2/10 against a big team but he'll probably get a lucky toe on a ball that assists Rashford, the stat padding cvnt 

Edited by Koke

3 minutes ago, Yastafox said:

So, how many point do you think we need to finish top 4? Last year it was 66pts so we need roughly 13pts from the last ten games? Doable?!

Probably need 68-70 this time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That South America thing annoyingly works in favour of our rivals and against us. Would be decent if the other federations followed suit though. I still feel like something at some point will end up having to give in the football calendar to catch up.

Hopefully it's international friendlies and they abolish them forever.

Would be in favour of international football being played in the Summer separate to the club season myself. 

58 minutes ago, Yastafox said:

So, how many point do you think we need to finish top 4? Last year it was 66pts so we need roughly 13pts from the last ten games? Doable?!

54 minutes ago, Koke said:

Probably need 68-70 this time. 

Yeah I think 68-70 is about right.

5 wins 2 draws to be sure, but if we can manage 5 wins we'll probably just squeeze in. Luckily Chelsea and United still have European football to play so it gives us a slight advantage, whereas Everton and WHU will be like us and fresh every week.

1 hour ago, Yastafox said:

Five more wins will probably do it. Four of our fixtures left are:

Sheffield Utd (h)

West Brom (h)

Crystal Palace (h)

Newcastle (h)

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Five more wins will probably do it. Four of our fixtures left are:

Sheffield Utd (h)

West Brom (h)

Crystal Palace (h)

Newcastle (h)

West Brom at home is a certain L. 

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Its the (h) bit that worries me there.

Didn't realise that 6 of our last 10 games are at home.

However, based on our away form we should be capable of winning or picking up points at West Ham and Southampton, and possibly Man U and Chelsea too.

As much as I agree we probably need more I do think 68 points puts plenty of pressure on the teams chasing and I’d take that now if I could. I’d be confident it would be enough to rule West Ham or Everton beating us and Liverpool would have to find last seasons form to better it.