Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

'Unity is strength YNWA' banner on an aeroplane.

This is the same club that sent death threats to Gerrard and targeted his family home when he said he wanted to leave. The same club where Karius and Lovren got death threats for some bad performances.

Unbelievable lol

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

'Unity is strength YNWA' banned on an aeroplane.

This is the same club that sent death threats to Gerrard and targeted his family home when he said he wanted to leave. The same club where Karius and Lovren got death threats for some bad performances.

Unbelievable lol

Nope - totally believable :P 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I know one bitter blue who is very noisy whenever the ECL draw is made and it's not easy for you, yet mysteriously quiet about conspiracies when it's more favourable.

Did you see our match thread yesterday?

I spent a bit of time on your thread yesterday. I enjoy getting a different perspective on the game and threw in a few comments. Thankfully, I didn’t get too much abuse, probably because I was supportive of your team. It’s interesting to get a take on my team from others too. Sure, there are always a few bitter folks out there, and regards conspiracies, I can only advise not to read to much of what the media write in regard to what they spin against the facts. They are in it for the clickbait revenue remember, no more, no less. 

Edited by FellowBlue
Spelling error

Unless they win this, surely Klopp is on the brink? They could be as low as 10th by next week. 9th is pretty much a given with two games still to come each for Villa and Spuds.

Looking at some of these liverpool b list players - Phillips, Williams, Jones - are garbage. 

Also demonstrates how difficult it is, even for  big clubs, to have a squad of ready made replacements sitting in reserve as understudies. 

The fact we have reliable players like Fuchs, Morgan, Amartey, Choudhury, Perez and even Under as third or fourth, even fifth choice options is remarkable 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Looking at some of these liverpool b list players - Phillips, Williams, Jones - are garbage. 

Also demonstrates how difficult it is, even for  big clubs, to have a squad of ready made replacements sitting in reserve as understudies. 

The fact we have reliable players like Fuchs, Morgan, Amartey, Choudhury, Perez and even Under as third or fourth, even fifth choice options is remarkable 

Jones is not garbage. 

The others though... 

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Unless they win this, surely Klopp is on the brink? They could be as low as 10th by next week. 9th is pretty much a given with two games still to come each for Villa and Spuds.

Jurgen Klopp, woah,

Jurgen Klopp, woah,

You stabbed him in the back,

You bunch of fuckin' twats.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Morgan? Wes is 37 next birthday.

15 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Is klopp a fraud? 

I think it's hard to call him a fraud after winning the champions league and premier league. However he's a level below Pep, Ancelotti and Mourinho in terms of premier league managers. They've proved themselves to be serial winners while Klopp hasn't as of yet. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I know. But what's your point? My point was about the difficulty of creating squad depth. 

My point is if you were to bring in Wes now against say Man City.  You do the maths.

Just now, peach0000 said:

I think it's hard to call him a fraud after winning the champions league and premier league. However he's a level below Pep, Ancelotti and Mourinho in terms of premier league managers. They've proved themselves to be serial winners while Klopp hasn't as of yet. 

He's won a champions league with a premier league team in fairness to him