Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Fulham definitely getting at least a point out of Liverpool with the line up Liverpool have put out

Alisson

Williams Phillips Williams Robertson

Wijnaldum Milner Keita

Shaqiri Salah Jota

Liverpool win 100%.

• Haha 1

Liverpool will still win. It's a weak/changed squad but isn't that what we've expected to happen for months? I don't like Klopp or Liverpool but we've hammered them for not changing things then moaning about injuries.

Now they've done it and it's no surprise given the opposition really.

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I have no wish to defend Sky whatsoever, but was it a voiceover (i.e. pre-recorded) or was it announced as live? If it's the latter, that's pathetic.

I'm very much doubting it happened. I've watched sky a lot the last couple of days and never once have I heard them say what is accused.

28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Fulham definitely getting at least a point out of Liverpool with the line up Liverpool have put out

Alisson

Williams Phillips Williams Robertson

Wijnaldum Milner Keita

Shaqiri Salah Jota

Far too many L's and W's in that line up. Deserve to lose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

If I could pick one result for the rest of this weekend it would be for Liverpool to drop points against Fulham.

A 6th home loss in a row for them would be marvelous 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Just started watching this, bit low on quality as you'd expect. West Brom need the win more than Newcastle so hoping it becomes more entertaining in these last 10 minutes as West Brom push for a win.