Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

To be a pedant for a moment. That's not a trombone, it sounds like a saxophone.

To be fair, it doesn't sound much like "Money, Money, Money" either. A pretty poor effort if truth be told!

I think, probably, it’s the thought here that counts. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

This all feels a bit pointless tbh 

Yep.

Like last season with Man City and CAS. Then all of sudden, it gets altered again when they come crawling back. 

At the very least Liverpool are going to celebrate winning a game which is the prize is for them to qualify for a tournament they don’t even want play in 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Am I the only one feeling somewhat ambivalent about the result of tonight's game when I'd normally be cheering on Leeds as if it was us playing. Where we finish in the league now feels a bit pointless. Just feel really sad that things have come to this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

This all feels a bit pointless tbh 

Yeah, just can't get into it.

Don't see how Liverpool can play in the Champions League from here after all that has happened. How will qualification for it be decided?

We're watching a game where we've no idea what the outcome brings.

Fook me.

Trent Alexander Arnold is advertising a vibrator lol

"MY NAMES TRENT ALEXANDER ARNOLD AND I ENDORSE THIS ALLEGEDLY SPORTS MASSAGER / SQUIRMY ROOTER WITH THUMB ATTACHMENT"

Bwahahahahaha lollollol

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Fook me.

Trent Alexander Arnold is advertising a vibrator lol

"MY NAMES TRENT ALEXANDER ARNOLD AND I ENDORSE THIS ALLEGEDLY SPORTS MASSAGER / SQUIRMY ROOTER WITH THUMB ATTACHMENT"

Bwahahahahaha lollollol

Missed that I was still recovering from Salah’s sickly adidas ad. 

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Am I the only one feeling somewhat ambivalent about the result of tonight's game when I'd normally be cheering on Leeds as if it was us playing. Where we finish in the league now feels a bit pointless. Just feel really sad that things have come to this. 

Yes, you can feel that from this thread, usually we'd all be up for seeing Liverpool drop points but it's all gone flat. Not surprising, it's like playing a board game against a cheat, even if you do better than them you just know they'll cheat and change the rules. I though last week that Liverpool will overtake us and I haven't changed my mind.

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Yes, you can feel that from this thread, usually we'd all be up for seeing Liverpool drop points but it's all gone flat. Not surprising, it's like playing a board game against a cheat, even if you do better than them you just know they'll cheat and change the rules. I though last week that Liverpool will overtake us and I haven't changed my mind.

Yep. Looking at their remaining fixtures, I'm sure that they'll win 5 of their 6 games after this. If they do, we'll need at least 15 points from our last 7 games to finish above them, which will be tough.

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Yep. Looking at their remaining fixtures, I'm sure that they'll win 5 of their 6 games after this. If they do, we'll need at least 15 points from our last 7 games to finish above them, which will be tough.

Not really that tough. Our next 4 are extremely winnable then we need 3 points from 3 games

I have never wanted Liverpool to win a game less. Not even one of those who hate them, just the combination of super League bullshit, insufferable bloody Klopp and the fact they are having a shit season but still might deprive us what would be a great achievement and then their entitled fans whine and bitch about only finishing 4th, all makes my blood boil. Come on Leeds do it for the non money 14 (86).