Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

9 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

I really hope so, seems to have come somewhat out of the blue otherwise

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

That would be great. Hopefully the first of many at these clubs.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope so. 

Would love it to be the case. Timing suggests it's the super league for sure.

3 minutes ago, OrielCaziado said:

Leicester now only 28 on betfair to be champions. What a mess this whole saga is.  

image.png.d341150668be667380b4cba054315cbf.png i was daydreaming a few days ago about Man City being deducted points for something. that would be hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Out Foxed said:

image.png.d341150668be667380b4cba054315cbf.png i was daydreaming a few days ago about Man City being deducted points for something. that would be hilarious. 

I had this last year with Norwich to be champions and Wycombe to be relegated and us to win the league as a treble. Would be in dreamland if somehow we now get handed the title at the end of all this lol 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

If he's quit because of the Super league then fair play to him. Equally if he's quit because Spurs are a joke club then fair play 

Me being cynical but a nice way out for Jose. Gains him some credibility after a terrible year, told that cvnt Levy what’s what and got a tasty severance fee. Job well done jose

• Like 4

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Me being cynical but a nice way out for Jose. Gains him some credibility after a terrible year, told that cvnt Levy what’s what and got a tasty severance fee. Job well done jose

Maybe he really is the special one? 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

This is getting close to the most mental 24 hours in football ever.

Leicester FA Cup Final

European Super League

Mourinho Sacked

At this rate, Diego Maradona will have been resurrected to sign for Real Madrid by the end of the day.

Haven't you seen the breaking news?

• Haha 1

Tottenham Hotspur

@SpursOfficial

·

7m

The Club can today announce that Jose Mourinho and his coaching staff Joao Sacramento, Nuno Santos, Carlos Lalin and Giovanni Cerra have been relieved of their duties.

14 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Spurs will hire a new manager next season.

If we don't make top 4 I worry BR might be tempted to go to Spurs for that ESL money 

I honestly think the introduction of the ESL would make him less likely to want to go to Spurs. 

• Like 1