Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I stand by this, even after that goal.

Well he's not a terrible player is he? He's pretty selfish but that probably comes from being the only player in the team with any skill year after year. Maybe that would change if he had more quality around him

• Like 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

For the cost and wages He wouldn’t improve our team Without actually looking i would guess his stats are similar if not worse that Harvey Barnes’s since he’s been back from West Brom 

It’s not all about stats fella use your eyes. Since when has barnes been able to finish like that for us. Barnes is a talent no doubt but zaha would improve us quite a bit 

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Watch us go to Old Trafford and shit our pants against these lot. Whilst clogged like Palace and West Ham get results there.

We aren't the only ones, Klopp has failed to win there in five seasons.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Neville you pratt.  Moaning about needing signing.

Man Utd have spent squillions.

Talking about needing to sign a centre back.  They only spend a world record fee on one just over a year ago.

Amazing.

They bought the wrong one

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Neville you pratt.  Moaning about needing signing.

Man Utd have spent squillions.

Talking about needing to sign a centre back.  They only spend a world record fee on one just over a year ago.

Amazing.

I swear you could just play him on repeat for the last five years.

• Like 1

Just now, Guest said:

Well he's not a terrible player is he? He's pretty selfish but that probably comes from being the only player in the team with any skill year after year. Maybe that would change if he had more quality around him

People knock their strikers for lack of goals, but Benteke for instance has shown in the past hes a good goalscorer, Zaha just doesn't play the balls like Schlupp did today enough. And its not just his greediness at the end of the pitch, I've seen him numerous times piss about and lose it near his own goal.

Hes quick, flashy and skillful but in reality he has little end product. Look at his goal and assist return over the years, even in a bottom half team, as the main talisman, the numbers are shite.

• Like 2