Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Lots of people on here looking down on West Ham like they didn’t absolutely paste us twice this season.

There is also a lot of genuine concern about our chances as last season the team spectacularly threw away a lead bigger than we have now. 

I think we will do it but we have to beat Newcastle. Its not going to be a comfortable 5 games for us at all. 

• Like 2

Just now, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Even if we don't make top 4 it's not because we've collapsed and bottled it like we did last season. Already come through countless tests. Drawing away at Southampton isn't the worst result we've ever had. Doom and gloomers galore. 

If we don’t get top 4 we definitely bottle the last 4 games.

• Like 1

This thread has made me pessimistic.  I have realised that because West Ham are beating Burnley, we've had a terrible season.

Rodriguez missed a sitter because we only got a point at Southampton.  Damn it

• Haha 1

I’d love gravel throat to sub himself on for Wood and smash one in, run up to the camera and scream

”I’ll fvcking do it myself without pound notes to spare. Big up Foxestalk”

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

West Ham play some lovely football. Fun to watch.

Would be more fun if they remembered David Moyes is their manager and Jesse Lingard their best player.