Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I know we’re clear of them, better goal difference etc but this has the feel of us hitting the final furlong having been a front runner for the entire race and starting to tire badly. 

The way we’re playing I can see four points from our remaining four games. I can’t see results at Man Utd or Chelsea. 

Assuming they win this they would need three wins and a draw, Against Everton, Brighton, West Ham and Southampton I think that’s doable. 

I think it’s going to the wire again. 

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I know we’re clear of them, better goal difference etc but this has the feel of us hitting the final furlong having been a front runner for the entire race and starting to tire badly. 

The way we’re playing I can see four points from our remaining four games. I can’t see results at Man Utd or Chelsea. 

Assuming they win this they would need three wins and a draw, Against Everton, Brighton, West Ham and Southampton I think that’s doable. 

I think it’s going to the wire again. 

Well they’re certain to drop points in a game which is West Ham v West Ham 

2 minutes ago, Livid said:

Can totally see West Ham winning that one.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I agree it has potential to **** us. But taking away my bias it isn’t over for us even if we do lose.

It isn’t at all but a win against Newcastle will calm the nerves and give them the confidence that last season is behind them. 

Just now, Livid said:

WHU just lost 2 in a row ffs