Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

We're a really talented team with a manager that many big clubs want. 

We've taken 7 points out of the last 9, are strong favourites to win on Friday and have taken 7 points out of 9 against the 3 teams that everyone's shitting their pants about. 

Has anyone still got Marcin's number? 

He needs to pay a few people, on here, a visit😄

😂😂😂😂 I know we are a very talented football team, but we always just fall short (so far anyway)

Edited by OhYesNdidi

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

It's weird how West Ham have managed to hang in the race and overachieve given the state of their defence.

This will catch up with them in my opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

If we are to be good enough for the CL next season then we should be going toe to toe with our rivals and Spurs in the last three fixtures 

If we're going to have a meltdown at West Ham being 5 points behind us I can't wait until we're drawn in a group with Juve and Barcelona. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Hope west ham do it tbf, would be mad to be in the champo with them.

Said exactly the same the other day. Would love to see Chelsea and Liverpool in the Europa whilst us and West Ham are in the champions league. 

I rather enjoy being realistic but also optimistic.

I am optimistic that Leicester City Football Club will end up in the top four.

I don't know the details of how that will happen, but those details are not particularly important.

• Like 1