Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Corky said:

This is a really poor effort from Fulham. No way should they be relegated with three matches to go.

Am quite convinced they've spent quite a lot, compared to Burnley, in transfer fees since their promotion (?).

Don't think they'll run away with the Championship next season.

Fulham surely won't bounce straight back up next season. There's only so many times you can yo yo between the leagues before it collapses. 
They had that little patch earlier this year when it looked like they could get something but I'm not sure if it's bad players or Scott Parker being a bit too out of his depth. 

I think they'll be headed back down and find themselves fighting for the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Am quite convinced they've spent quite a lot, compared to Burnley, in transfer fees since their promotion (?).

Don't think they'll run away with the Championship next season.

They didn't spend much when promoted this time, although probably did compared to Burnley. Everyone has compared to Burnley though. 

Fulham will need a rebuild next season, half the team is on loan. 

Just now, tickler28 said:

This is bad news as everyone West Ham and Liverpool play have nothing to play for yet we meet 3 teams with something to play for 🤦‍♂️ fearing the worst now

United have nothing to play for, Chelsea may not by then and possibly Spurs as well.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Burnley will be a tough game for Liverpool. Palace the last game of the season in front of 10k Liverpool fans however won't be difficult. 

True although you'd hope Palace might want some revenge for the 0-7.

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

True although you'd hope Palace might want some revenge for the 0-7.

Roy's last game as well as a swansong for many of their players, could evoke something in them but I think that's a comfortable home win.

All this positive talk of Parker and even suggestions of him getting the Spurs job. What am I missing? Fulham have been awful 

Credit to Dyche again. I know it's not always pretty, but he does a job for Burnley. Would be curious to see him at a club with more money to splash. He would lose his go to argument though! lol

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Burnley will be a tough game for Liverpool. Palace the last game of the season in front of 10k Liverpool fans however won't be difficult. 

Agreed. Palace will be a walk over but fancy Burnley to do something. 

3 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Fulham down, along with Sheff U and The Baggies. Can't think of any of their players that you'd want to see come to The KingPower? Am I wrong?

Anderson has been decent for Fulham but he's on loan from lyon so will just return rather than be sold. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Man U are shagged and will focus on EL.  Burnley are safe, so who knows but if I was Liverpool, the taste of too 4 would on my lips

Well for us we have Spurs who are crap, they will be very deflated with no cl, Man U who are likely to play a second string and Chelsea will likely be safe and have their eye on CL 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well for us we have Spurs who are crap, they will be very deflated with no cl, Man U who are likely to play a second string and Chelsea will likely be safe and have their eye on CL 

Ole has said that he will try and stop man city winning the title forces long as possible

2 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Ole has said that he will try and stop man city winning the title forces long as possible

Means nothing, they are playing a weaker side giving their strongest have played roma and villa. Then have Liverpool on Thursday as well 

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Let's hope your right, although I can see Spurs wanting to give Harry Kane a great send off for his last match.