Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

8 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

Should have been happy that West Ham lost but instead was just left more frustrated and annoyed that we didn't beat Newcastle. We'd be 8 points clear and CL football next year pretty much in the bag. ManU and Chelsea look like they're gathering momentum just as we're stalling. That Newcastle game will haunt me if we don't finish in the top 4. 

I need to shake it off. 

If we hadn’t messed it all up we could have rested players ahead of our fa cup final. However, now we will have to full strength and battle for 90 mins to get the vital three points.

Edited by OhYesNdidi

1 hour ago, Hoopla10 said:

Should have been happy that West Ham lost but instead was just left more frustrated and annoyed that we didn't beat Newcastle. We'd be 8 points clear and CL football next year pretty much in the bag. ManU and Chelsea look like they're gathering momentum just as we're stalling. That Newcastle game will haunt me if we don't finish in the top 4. 

I need to shake it off. 

Don’t forget that Newcastle have also beaten West Ham and drawn with Liverpool in the last few weeks. 
It’s not just us, they’re taking points of all the CL hunting teams.

12 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Gutted to see West Brom relegated.

West Ham still have go play them, they have nothing to play for now.

If we had just won our last two games, SMH 

History is littered with examples of relegated clubs winning surprising games after the drop is confirmed and the pressure is lifted Tbf. 

Was checking out the form table in my top 4 obsession and noticed Arsenal are 4th in the 5 and 10 game form tables. How did that happen?? They must have been worse than I can remember prior to that if they are still only 9th.

On 09/05/2021 at 17:24, LCFC72 said:

It is Liverpool that are the threat to top 4 

We have points in the bag - it's ourselves who are our biggest threat to making the top 4.

We need Rodgers to do his job and the players to show some pride and give 100% in the remaining games; we are good enough but we have to play like we believe we are.

4 hours ago, STUHILL said:

In other news... Kante still loves his mini :wub: What a guy

Nah.

He wouldn't see over the steering wheel in anything else.

This sack of big club whank is precisely the reason why we need to disrupt the top 4.

Noticeable that they haven't mentioned Leicester City once talking about the CL next season.

Not once.

• Like 2

Just turned it on to hear Carragher saying what a great job he’s done with a Cup Final to look forward to and fighting for top 4

For a moment I thought he was talking about us but quickly realized it was part of the Tuchel love fest 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

This sack of big club whank is precisely the reason why we need to disrupt the top 4.

Noticeable that they haven't mentioned Leicester City once talking about the CL next season.

Not once.

Quite glad about that as hopefully being written off my wind our lads up......we live in hope !!