Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Goodnight, sweet Baggies.

The very sad thing is that it is very unlikely that Jamie Vardy will ever again score at the Hawthorns and noise up their fans...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I know you shouldn't really look back at individual games, but not wining at Southampton was criminal considering they had 10 men for 80 minutes. An extra 2 points there and we'd be 1 win away from the CL, madness.

Bit like Man City would be Champions had they not lost to 10 man Leeds. 

Allardyce to leave West Brom and join Bein Sports in Qatar alongside Keys and Gray to complain English managers never get Premier League jobs.

Before he's in at Barnsley in October.

• Like 1

Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

Gutted to see West Brom relegated.

West Ham still have go play them, they have nothing to play for now.

If we had just won our last two games, SMH 

I still fancy West Brom to cause an upset and draw that game. Big Sam is a stubborn old toad 

3 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

If we’re lucky the Relegated Paradox will kick in and they’ll win their last 3 games. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

If we’re lucky the Relegated Paradox will kick in and they’ll win their last 3 games. 

Tbf the relegated sides are always good for a win during their meaningless fixtures. Something about things to prove etc 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Pride?? No one wants to lose a game

6 hours ago, KFS said:

Tbf the relegated sides are always good for a win during their meaningless fixtures. Something about things to prove etc 

It removes the pressure and allows them to play with more freedom, relegated sides can be dangerous 

• Like 1

Should have been happy that West Ham lost but instead was just left more frustrated and annoyed that we didn't beat Newcastle. We'd be 8 points clear and CL football next year pretty much in the bag. ManU and Chelsea look like they're gathering momentum just as we're stalling. That Newcastle game will haunt me if we don't finish in the top 4. 

I need to shake it off.