Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Nah. Parker has done well to get this up so give him the chance to keep them up and if not then go again in the Championship next season.

We all moan we don't have decent young English managers coming through and you want to bin one off at the first attempt.

I totally agree. Unfortunately I can't see Fulhams board agreeing though. 

1 hour ago, twister said:

I am going to say it before anybody else does

How the **** do liverpool press like that, its insane it defies the laws of logic.

salahs doing shuttle runs in the 80th minute across arsenals box without losing breath

It just seems odd.

Snuff mate. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, twister said:

I am going to say it before anybody else does

How the **** do liverpool press like that, its insane it defies the laws of logic.

salahs doing shuttle runs in the 80th minute across arsenals box without losing breath

It just seems odd.

Sent me down abit of a rabbit hole with that comment. I read somewhere previously something silly like over half of the Liverpool squad has athsma, and remembered from previous rumors around cycling and other sports how it's usually a cover for dosing athletes up on an athsma drug which exponentially improves player's energy endurance. So I googled 'Liverpool squad athsma', the only things which came up was from an article written by a Russian journo which has gone on to be posted on Man U forums specifically & Twitter.

Here it is, mentions us  - http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

Love a good conspiracy. Weird Man City fans weren't spouting this stuff last season, unless I missed that

16 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Sent me down abit of a rabbit hole with that comment. I read somewhere previously something silly like over half of the Liverpool squad has athsma, and remembered from previous rumors around cycling and other sports how it's usually a cover for dosing athletes up on an athsma drug which exponentially improves player's energy endurance. So I googled 'Liverpool squad athsma', the only things which came up was from an article written by a Russian journo which has gone on to be posted on Man U forums specifically & Twitter.

Here it is, mentions us  - http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/

Love a good conspiracy. Weird Man City fans weren't spouting this stuff last season, unless I missed that

thanks mate interesting stuff

''It’s impossible to keep this up season after season. The new stuff, added with caffeine, puts so much pressure on the cardio (vascular) system. Now you put into that painkillers or even anti-biotics (if they’re ill), it’s a minefield.”

that quote is my concern if true, we have seen players fall   on a football pitch because of heart problems,  a ajax player is still playing with a heart condition. I fear one day a premier league player will collapse and die on a premier league pitch.

Edited by twister