Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

30 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If this is true it is absolutely hilarious

https://www.protothema.gr/greece/article/1036909/mukonos-sunelifthi-exo-apo-bar-o-arhigos-tis-madsester-giounaited/

"Earlier, Harry Maguire and his friends had a fight with other Englishmen outside a bar in Mykonos Town. Police in Mykonos handcuffed the head of Manchester United, Harry Maguire , in the early hours of Friday .

The Maguire Harry spotted by police outside a bar after a rough episode allegedly had with the other British "island of winds".

Citizens reportedly informed the police half an hour after midnight on Thursday that two groups of Englishmen were fighting outside a bar.

When the police intervened to stop the quarrel, three people from a group of Englishmen attacked the ELAS men verbally and using physical violence.

As a result, the police brought the three Englishmen - among them the United central defender - to the Mykonos police station.

Even there, however, the three suspects continued to provoke while attacking and beating two police officers resulting in their arrest."

Must have been a bloody big pair of hand-cuffs! :P

Edited by Silva Fox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

I would genuinely piss myself if he gets sent down for this. ****ing amazing. 

He will not get sent down for this spaceman, please compose yourselflol

Just a group of pissed up lads being idiots in reality, he'll pay a fine for it (if he has actually done anything wrong).

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He will not get sent down for this spaceman, please compose yourselflol

Just a group of pissed up lads being idiots in reality, he'll pay a fine for it (if he has actually done anything wrong).

Stop shitting on my dreams. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Reckon they'll strip him of the captaincy? 

Wouldn't see our captain do this 

They might, but I'd prefer they don't. Would love to see the media attempt to continue justifying his leadership qualities :D

I know its funny because its Maguire and its not something you want him to be involved in but we don't know the full story. He could have given it big bollocks or he could be getting shit from  other lads, which wouldn't surprise me. 

Either way it ain't a good luck but it will get glossed over soon enough.

Paddy Power did make me smiley earlier.... 

Harry Maguire has reportedly been arrested for fighting while on holiday in Greece.

Lawyers will use footage of his defending against Sevilla to argue that he has no awareness of his surroundings and couldn't possibly react quick enough to be involved in a fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1