Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Quite an interesting piece, around 1/4 of them being unjust. 

The thing that irritates most is the number of soft pens they've been given throughout the year when others have had similar appeals ignored

28 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We used to get loads more penalties when we were a counter attacking side and you can see why as the quicker attacks transition in to the box, the more it's easier to think a foul has occurred compared with slow and patient possession and challenges taking place from a stationary position. 

You lot get quite a lot of peno's too, anothrr counter attacking side. 

34 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Man City putting up a statue of David Silva. I swear everyone is a legend these days.

He's considered their best ever player by Man City fans...

Second in this poll but Colin Bell has a stand named after him so....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/man-city-top-50-players-18086463.amp

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Man City putting up a statue of David Silva. I swear everyone is a legend these days.

Yeah but no fans ever go to Man City so no one will see it! Lol emptyhad emptyseats

David Silva has given his career to them basically, well paid to do so but after Xavi & Iniesta left he's really the only man who should've filled one of those spaces in Barcelona.

Not to say he's as good as them but he would've been the best made fit.

It might just be me, but Silva hasn't really been the one to really perform in the big games for Man City. I think Kompany, Aguero and Yaya Toure are the ones that really performed on the big stage and when it mattered so they deserve tributes more. 

19 minutes ago, shailen said:

It might just be me, but Silva hasn't really been the one to really perform in the big games for Man City. I think Kompany, Aguero and Yaya Toure are the ones that really performed on the big stage and when it mattered so they deserve tributes more. 

Pretty sure they renamed a road after Kompany.

Tbf when you think of the spine of Manchester City over the past decade it's definitely Silva plus the three you mentioned.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 4

On 16/08/2020 at 09:37, jammie82uk said:

It appears we have wolves at home first game of season 

We know that the fixtures are not actually random, but they can at least make some effort so that they appear to be, here is our first fixture for last season.

10/08/2019 15:00 Leicester City v Wolverhampton