Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Klopp wants 5 subs but made absolutely none today lol

Despite playing on Sunday, which was only 3 days ago.

The same amount of time as a Wednesday to Saturday pair of fixtures.

:dunno:

Man was talking total bollocks and I'm glad he was called out for it by media and fans. 

Just now, Jaspa said:

One of those camera shots of the corner goal reminded Huth v Spurs 1-0, Dier on the floor header back across Lloris.

Mourinho uncomfortable post match, "best team lost" lol

Yep. Very similar. Did you spot Henderson's subtle push on Dier that left Rhys Williams a clear run, meaning Alderweireld had to pick him up, thus neglecting Firmino. I suppose the difference is with Huth's header Alderweireld and Dier managed to knock each other over.

13 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Feeling slightly (only slightly) better now that Liverpool got a last minute winner against Spurs

why if their was a draw a win takes the team top of the table

Can I add I have a gnawing feeling have done for two years about this liverpool team, they never ****ing tire in games ever, never cramp never look exausted. Something doesn't sit right, they didnt even make any subs tonight and din't tire.

I don't know maybe in a dozen or so years maybe something might appear in a book...somewhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twister said:

why if their was a draw a win takes the team top of the table

Can I add I have a gnawing feeling have done for two years about this liverpool team, they never ****ing tire in games ever, never cramp never look exausted. Something doesn't sit right, they didnt even make any subs tonight and din't tire.

I don't know maybe in a dozen or so years maybe something might appear in a book...somewhere.

That reads like some of the bollocks written about us by bitter opposition fans in our title season.

For as good as they were, Spurs would have won if they took their chances.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

That reads like some of the bollocks written about us by bitter opposition fans in our title season.

For as good as they were, Spurs would have won if they took their chances.

Look I credit their sports science, but for me I know my fitness, I am uneasy watching. Cant explain why but watching athletes never tire week in week out game in game out for years just makes me wonder. No other team runs like they do nobody I mean that nobody has their fitness levels. its unmatched.their tour de france level of fitness.

Wonder tis all. But it does seem odd.

Edited by twister

2 minutes ago, twister said:

Look I credit their sports science, but for me I know my fitness, I am uneasy watching. Cant explain why but watching athletes never tire week in week out game in game out for years just makes me wonder. No other team runs like they do nobody I mean that nobody has their fitness levels. its unmatched.their tour de france level of fitness.

Wonder tis all. But it does seem odd.

This is the level of teeth gnashing other teams were getting at with us. 

They will be tested regularly for doping. They're not going to be on PEDs. 

19 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I reckon doping is rife in professional football tbh.

I never said that word.

But I will make this clear just cause nobody is caught doesnt mean it doesn't go on. To add as well when did the 2016 press for 93 minutes like this they didnt it never happened. huge difference.

Again I remember watching marion jones win a gold and everyone going this is incredible unmatched she is perfect... afew years later.

Edited by twister
  • Like 1