Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

If you think Liverpool are doping but we weren't, you're an idiot. 

Every club in the country these days has a sports science team pumping them full of every single chemical they can legally get away with giving them.

Everyone in the league is juicing legally. 

The difference is just how good your sports science team is at getting the balance right and what money you have for the latest and best supplements. 

How many players suffer from concussion a season? I genuinely can’t remember any last season in the premier league. 

Also I like @ealingfox idea of being ruled out of the following game. You can’t come off with suspected concussion on a Saturday and be available for selection on a Tuesday. I have a feeling we’re going to start seeing a hell of a lot more “head” injuries from now on.

In other news Villa play today after a long vacation. Hope they lose. Also with every other influential teams players dropping like flies due to injuries how is Grealish still 100% fit? You'd think the law of probability will eventually catch up with him. Can see them struggling in games without him. Speaking of drugs... :whistle:

21 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

How many players suffer from concussion a season? I genuinely can’t remember any last season in the premier league. 

Also I like @ealingfox idea of being ruled out of the following game. You can’t come off with suspected concussion on a Saturday and be available for selection on a Tuesday. I have a feeling we’re going to start seeing a hell of a lot more “head” injuries from now on.

I thought the current rules were that you were out for 7 days - this was mentioned when Kasper got wacked in the head. He came off as as precaution, subsequent confirmation he didn't have concussion so started our next match.

14 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

In other news Villa play today after a long vacation. Hope they lose. Also with every other influential teams players dropping like flies due to injuries how is Grealish still 100% fit? You'd think the law of probability will eventually catch up with him. Can see them struggling in games without him. Speaking of drugs... :whistle:

I think everyone else was referring to performance enhancing ones though :whistle:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Due to the law of probabilities, if so many other ‘influential players’ are ‘dropping like flies’... surely they make up whatever quota you’ve made up and Grealish is unlikely to be injured.

Seriously though, other players getting injured has absolutely zero effect on one individual player you’ve just brought up. 

59 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

This seems like another situation of 'we will keep voting until you get it right'.

Seems to be an increasingly common occurrence nowadays.

good **** the big four bullies

we know it will go through eventually, they wont stop but keep fighting to the last job to protect the competivness of the game and the league

3 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I thought the current rules were that you were out for 7 days - this was mentioned when Kasper got wacked in the head. He came off as as precaution, subsequent confirmation he didn't have concussion so started our next match.

Judging by last night's howler he's still concussed now.