Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

13 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Shame that Isaac Hayden is now suspended for the game with us. I'd rather he played, he's bloody awful.

Highly rated by the Geordies. Mate of mine thinks he's underrated and has been very good for them.

He'll be a big miss for them. Good for us

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Could be quite comfortably top of the league if we didn't chuck those games against the teams at the bottom. 

But we can't complain about them apparently.

Liverpool fans will probably feel they would be 11 points clear had they beat Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle and West Brom, Salah was shocking we played Vardy in that Fulham game an didn't win, it is what it is, I just see opportunity in the future, we can't change the past lets go an smash Newcastle, an make Liverpool look stupid.

• Like 3

Good result for us really. 

Newcastle put a lot of effort into that. 

Will be very difficult for us on Sunday though. 

Last season, everything went right for us and wrong for them(although we were better) 

We scored screamers and they used their subs to change things then players got injured. 

Hoping for more of the same, this time😉🤞

22 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Could be quite comfortably top of the league if we didn't chuck those games against the teams at the bottom. 

But we can't complain about them apparently.

I think I would have took being 4 points from top going into the new year at the start of the season. Don’t think about those games, we need to look forward now. the table is very tight but 29 from 16 games is a very good points haul however you look at it.

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, SecretPro said:

United joint top if they win their game in hand. Ole in, because he's shit and all that...

Isn’t their game in hand Burnley as well? We we’re all hating the fact Liverpool ran away with it last season and now United look to be joining the race I don’t know what’s worse 

• Like 1