Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

21 hours ago, filbertway said:

Depends if it's being done to improve something or for the sake of it.

It's defo being done to improve on something. Personally I think they needed a shake up years ago. The whole lot of them reminded me of looking in the back of my nan's kitchen cabinet. Smells musty and I have to keep asking, why you still keeping this!? My issue is that any hint of "diversity", really something that should have become the norm decades ago, we get jokes and passive aggressive comments. If was no big deal nobody would comment.    

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

To me Soccer Saturday has always been more about the camaraderie between the chaps on it and the instant goal notifications rather than the actual analysis - if you're tuning into those four for some thought-provoking debate then more fool you tbqh. 

On the grapevine I am hearing jeff possibly maybe leaving. we shall see what happens in the next week or two if that comes to pass.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

To me Soccer Saturday has always been more about the camaraderie between the chaps on it and the instant goal notifications rather than the actual analysis - if you're tuning into those four for some thought-provoking debate then more fool you tbqh. 

It's in the boozer television, nobody wants to be hearing about arsenals xG 3 pints in

• Like 3

On 31/08/2020 at 11:00, casablancas said:

Maybe ... I mean I love watching four well off (maybe not merse) middle aged white men talk nonsense as much as the rest. But why shouldn’t women or BAME pundits be afforded the opportunity to have a go? I mean it can’t get much worse then what it actually is at the minute. There is a need to provide opportunities across society and football should be showing the way. Not having a dig at you btw mate 

Cause it can get much worse,  Clinton Morrison! It’s should not be in no way at all, getting a job just to balance out the different races, it should be on merit, 

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I wouldn't be surpsied to see Jeff leave, but I imagine he would be giving up a decent contract. Then they all rock up at a Amazon Prime Soccer Saturday show.

BT could do with them tbh, those lads with a bit of savage and sutton could be quite funny tbh lol

Edit: think I get the comparison you were making now and its spot on, exactly like when the regulars left top gear 

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

1 hour ago, Kingleicester said:

Cause it can get much worse,  Clinton Morrison! It’s should not be in no way at all, getting a job just to balance out the different races, it should be on merit, 

I agree with what you’re saying on merit. I don’t really wanna get into the ins and outs of race as I generally get slated so will avoid it. 

looks like arsenal are selling bellerin found by the scout they have just sacked after years.

that means soares will start for them, adding to luiz gabriel, willian and co that's quite the portuguese speaking quartet arsenal are building there this year. I am sure a certain agent there is delighted at events.

11 hours ago, Kingleicester said:

9 hours ago, casablancas said:

I agree with what you’re saying on merit. I don’t really wanna get into the ins and outs of race as I generally get slated so will avoid it. 

Some people go on about "merit" as if it is a non-subjective concept! 

Pretty sure they did not just grab some dude off the streets supposedly to "balance out the different races".

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 2

Think Everton really always will remain where they currently are as a club with their recruitment policies. James Rodriguez literally still lives off the 2014 world Cup - he's a decent player but another ego to add to Everton's squad of past it, overhyped and hard to manage players. Even big Dunc would struggle with these lot. 

• Like 1