Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

That's an unbelievable goal.  Not seeing the fluke?  I mean - he pretty clearly meant to do that.  It's as much of a fluke as any other inch perfect finish.

1 minute ago, Fox42 said:

Outrageous effort. Shades of Vardy vs Spurs & Bournemouth 

Shades... sure - but that was another level to those.  Reminded me of Ings goal against Liverpool a bit.  The fact it goes over his wrong shoulder and he adjusts adds to it.

19 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

The fawning over Kane is sickening, he's now rewriting history by almost becoming Tottenham's second highest goal scorer. 

Just did a quick search, and wow.

Jimmy Greaves - 1961-70 - 266 goals in 379 appearances

So nine seasons averaging almost 30 goals a season.

Kane at 175 goals (before today's match) has a ways to go.  I certainly think he is capable if he can maintain his health (aka doesn't get taken out by a nasty tackle).

Okay seriously, what is it with referees and their positioning of late? I’m seeing this way too often recently where they’re interfering play and it ends up in a drop ball situation.

Edited by Fox42

10 minutes ago, Hales said:

I'm not tuning in until kick off as I cannot listen to the fawning beforehand. Bet they all forget to mention we are second 😂😂 if I don't listen to it, it cannot stress me out!

At least we stopped the talk of them being top two for this game lol 

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think all the Sheffield United win over Newcastle told us was that Newcastle are shit.

Didn't someone on here claim Newcastle were now better than us after they won on the opening day of the season? lol