Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Watching through NOWTV, there seems to be a delay between the commentary and picture. The commentators seem to know there was a goal before the corner was even taken.

It was similar on Sky, the sound about three-quarters of a second ahead of the picture. They acknowledged it and it was corrected almost at the same time. 

53 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

They have been miles worse than we were.

They are unrecognisable from their first season back in the prem when they were so competitive and hard to beat . It just shows how fragile factors like confidence  and team spirit are 

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I quite like Murhino 

I quite like him too. I suspect some of his failings are those men of small stature sometimes have but he makes football and life interesting.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hosay seeing his name spelt so badly in here

giphy.gif

Surely he should have checked the mole was dead before walking off.

1010537743_JoseHarry.JPG.ffce6b65fd89586b5b5115ce15e67a68.JPG

WHAT HARRY HEARD: “bla bla bla … bla bla bla … I will make you a superstar though.” 

WHAT JOSE SAID: “Those matches against shit teams you used to live for?  Where you’d bag a guaranteed hat trick?  From now on, we’ll defend a 1-0 lead and counter.  I will win you a League Cup though.”

• Haha 2

5-Live build up to the 'match of the season' just now. Going on about Ferguson saying this is the biggest game in the Premier League. But, they say, Leicester have got in between them in recent times but I don't think it 'dilutes' this game. Seems we are making them feel uncomfortable again. Love it. 

We don't want too many Leicester City's. Tough. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

5-Live build up to the 'match of the season' just now. Going on about Ferguson saying this is the biggest game in the Premier League. But, they say, Leicester have got in between them in recent times but I don't think it 'dilutes' this game. Seems we are making them feel uncomfortable again. Love it. 

We don't want too many Leicester City's. Tough. 

Don't worry! Once the narrative the BBC and Sky want to spaff over is too tenuous to discuss with a straight face, McNulty and his ilk will go back to stirring to get any manager below 10th sacked, and any manager above that a move to a 'big club'.