Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

17 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Frank Lampard must surely under immense pressure after that. Granted they were missing Kante and Giroud but they were truly woeful tonight. 

Tim Sherwood with A-levels basically

28 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Love it when we beat a side and they then sack their manager before the next game. Frank won't be far away from the chop now they spent over 200 million and seem to have gone backwards. 

3 out of the last 4 Chelsea managers have had their last game against Leicester 

24 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Same applies at Manure, keep OGS in charge for exactly the same reasons.

Now I'm still not convinced Ole is a good manager, but he's got this team playing for him. I'd be surprised if they dropped off, they're full of confidence atm

8 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Now I'm still not convinced Ole is a good manager, but he's got this team playing for him. I'd be surprised if they dropped off, they're full of confidence atm

They’re not playing for Gollum, they’re playing for the strange Scottish guy who keeps popping in to say hello. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Havertz has got to be up there with one of the worst PL signings given the money spent. The bloke offers nothing. Just treats the game as cardio to have a bit of a jog. Don’t even know what position he’s supposed to be either. 

Its all happened to soon was very good in germany

but he is 21 during covid in a new country and has not settled at all.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

Villa are 11th with 4 games in hand. Win all 4 and they actually go top. Crazy times. 

They have some tough games in hand Man City and Everton, and they are going to play them in a condensed time fram.

5 pl games in 13 days.

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

They have some tough games in hand Man City and Everton, and they are going to play them in a condensed time fram.

5 pl games in 13 days.

In their favour is no Europe and no cup games, so they know they have 23 games left this season.

On the other hand we know we have a minimum of 22 games left and a maximum of 33 games still to play. 

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

In their favour is no Europe and no cup games, so they know they have 23 games left this season.

On the other hand we know we have a minimum of 22 games left and a maximum of 33 games still to play. 

I agree., but they have a very tough couple of weeks, straight after no training for two weeks and a COVID out break.

I can't see that ending well. 

• Like 1