Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Who do we want to win in those games?

Man City and Man Utd/draw for me.

I'll just look on the bright side whatever happens.

Even when a result for Man Utd might help us, though, I find it difficult pretty much impossible impossible to cheer them on.

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Still think some of the praise for Man City is OTT. If they'd been made to play those games that they conveniently postponed despite their Covid outbreak being almost completely self-inflicted, I'm not so sure they'd be in this rich vein of form. 

They've not lost a game since November and they've conceded 13 goals in 21 games. Fantastic record regardless of the break they had, which I think was only one game anyway? They were forced to play the other game or two with a depleted squad.

13 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

So many away wins this season it seems.

'As it stands' it would be 5/5 away wins tonight.

I'm not sure of the stats, but this season must surely be up there with the most away wins by half way through the season. 

It has to have something to do with no fans at the ground. I can't think of any other reason for it.

• Like 3