Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

Just now, Walkers said:

Can we make sure we nick it in the 93rd minute? Can't be dealing with 30+ mins of having a lead to throw away

Last kick of the game please, albeit I doubt I could take the torture just score 3 goals early in the second 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

That was a good first half. Played well. Looked reasonably solid. Created a couple of good half-chances. Lots of good  performances, individually. We are in this. Forty five minutes away.  But we do have to win. Draw is no use. Thomas isn’t good enough on the  ball for this level yet - he may have to be scarified soon for an attacking threat to get us over the line.  COYF. 

Just missing the Killer finish need our Tenacious goal scoring little star to find his scoring for the second half he gets one I recon he’ll get a couple 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Whatever happens from here just proud we're actually putting a fight up and have probably been the better team. Just don't quote me in the post match thread 😂

What if we concede 4 in the 2nd half?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

Been our best player. He’s the only one keeping the ball moving and holding onto possession.

Yes he's made some bad decisions but he's been one of our best players so far. Confident and strong on the ball 

• Like 1