Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

They’re so content with a draw. Just need to throw the kitchen sink at them and really try and turn the screw. It’s all too slow at the minute and as soon as we get a bit of a break on we’re too slow making the pass. Not a bad half but it isn’t football that’s going to win this game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Dangerous game to play this trying to stay in the game until the last 20 minutes and then go for it. Can’t help but feel should’ve taken one of those chances by now. 

Man U have had half chances but the defence has done well... just need to keep it tight, with Chelsea now winning I’m sure we will become more attacking sooner than the last 20 

Sorry lads. Atwell bought a complete dive from Alonso and the free kick flew in from a perfect position for one. Then we defend horrendously for the second straight after.

We're good at coming from behind but this one might be beyond us. We do have a good bench with Traore, Podence and Moutinho to come on though. 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'd give it 10 minutes or so into the 2nd half then just go for it. I'd rather lose 2-0 going for it than draw.

But whilst its a draw we could pinch a Late goal and try to hang on ........going for it makes us more vulnerable to them scoring - do we look like we could get two ?????

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'd give it 10 minutes or so into the 2nd half then just go for it. I'd rather lose 2-0 going for it than draw.

I'd use the free sub option at halftime rather than waste it.  We know what we have to do, no point in waiting.

Subs will be key now. 

Both sides had decent openings but we need someone to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Get someone on (not straight away) to attack them more. 

Couple of occasions Hamza or Ndidi needs to cut the balls through the lines from Pogba in to their attackers. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

But whilst its a draw we could pinch a Late goal and try to hang on ........going for it makes us more vulnerable to them scoring - do we look like we could get two ?????

Terrible attitude. Aiming to.pinch a goal in a game you need to win is a shite attitude and deserves everything it will get.

We need some goals on the pitch asap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Dangerous game to play this trying to stay in the game until the last 20 minutes and then go for it. Can’t help but feel should’ve taken one of those chances by now. 

Think I'd be ok with that, if we go for it too early I fear they'd hit us on the break and score 10 minutes into the second half.

Why do we always bloody BACK PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when we are in their half......BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man U back line always take it FORWARD..

We always BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's doing my F******** head in...!!!

• Like 3