Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

2 minutes ago, MANFACE said:

Why do we always bloody BACK PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when we are in their half......BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man U back line always take it FORWARD..

We always BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's doing my F******** head in...!!!

That's what happens, without exception, when you use Wilf and Choudhury together.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Sorry lads. Atwell bought a complete dive from Alonso and the free kick flew in from a perfect position for one. Then we defend horrendously for the second straight after.

We're good at coming from behind but this one might be beyond us. We do have a good bench with Traore, Podence and Moutinho to come on though. 

Ah we shouldnt be relaying on you guys considering the gap we had on cant complain too much about that. Sounds unlucky for Wolves though. 

That was a good first half. Played well. Looked reasonably solid. Created a couple of good half-chances. Lots of good  performances, individually. We are in this. Forty five minutes away.  But we do have to win. Draw is no use. Thomas isn’t good enough on the  ball for this level yet - he may have to be scarified soon for an attacking threat to get us over the line.  COYF. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Chelsea up 2-0 at HT...

We now MUST WIN to finish Top 4.

COME ON LADS! :chant:

In a way, better Chelsea scored two now rather than win on a dodgy last minute VAR decision. At least BR knows we need to go for it now and stop being conservative!

Perez on for Hamza

Just now, splinterdream said:

Stay as we are for 15 minutes, they're going to come out the blocks fast I think, change it for Gray or Barnes at 60 minutes, I think they could panic Maguire to either give us a peno and get sent off. We need the win now 

Maguire is uncomfortable with pace. Might make a rash challenge. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MANFACE said:

Why do we always bloody BACK PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when we are in their half......BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man U back line always take it FORWARD..

We always BACK PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's doing my F******** head in...!!!

It has been doing my head in the entire 2020

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The nightmare scenario was Chelsea winning and us out of this game at half time.

Still in with a chance.

Chuck Barnes, Perez and Gray at them last 15 if needs be.

That’s what I would do - especially as United will become even twitchier if it’s still 0-0 at 70+ minutes.

You back yourself to create 3 decent chances in those last 20 and to take at least one.

THEN, buckle in for th onslaught.