Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

I think the plan the ticket office have produced is full of confusing areas and the £70 issue is a very big negative.

At the end of the day our Chairman seems a person who values the feelings of the supporters and must realise from

the views shown on this forum it’s a no no.The plan needs to be revised and the person/persons responsible should be 

relieved of there duties. A plan needs to be more fan friendly rather than grab grab.

46 minutes ago, Mr Fox said:

I think the plan the ticket office have produced is full of confusing areas and the £70 issue is a very big negative.

At the end of the day our Chairman seems a person who values the feelings of the supporters and must realise from

the views shown on this forum it’s a no no.The plan needs to be revised and the person/persons responsible should be 

relieved of there duties. A plan needs to be more fan friendly rather than grab grab.

Why do they need the 70 quid?

27 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

If my son  aged 13 wins in the ballot then can I use his win and buy an adult ticket for moi?

If three of us are a family of 3 st holders then do we have 3 times more chance than a single st of behind drawn,?

You can apply to be seated in a group of 3, anyone one of the 3 of you can win in the ballot, all 3 of you will get a ticket but then you can’t see another game until the ballot cycle is over 

all the above will only happen if you pay the retainer money for all 3 season tickets 

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Isn't this the type of thing the @Foxes_Trust could raise issue with and ask for them to reconsider?

We have spoken to the club today, to clarify, once you have been told you have won in the ballot, you will be able to chose a seat online from a seating plan. The system will only show the relevant seats to your situation - so if you are in a family bubble of 4, it will only show you where blocks of 4 are available etc

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Foxes_Trust said:

We have spoken to the club today, to clarify, once you have been told you have won in the ballot, you will be able to chose a seat online from a seating plan. The system will only show the relevant seats to your situation - so if you are in a family bubble of 4, it will only show you where blocks of 4 are available etc

Guessing they aren’t going to budge on the £70 then!

1 hour ago, Foxes_Trust said:

Did you not mention the cost? 

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
5 hours ago, adam said:

Did you not mention the cost? 

Of course not that would have implied a criticism and they wouldn't want to be seen to be doing that, might lose all their brownie points. 

8 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

If my son  aged 13 wins in the ballot then can I use his win and buy an adult ticket for moi?

If three of us are a family of 3 st holders then do we have 3 times more chance than a single st of behind drawn,?

You have to apply as a family so 3 entries. Meaning if 1 is successful you all are.

Upto a maximum group size of 6.

Be interesting to see how they deal with singular ticket purchasers like myself.

The club have already shown their disdain for single seated fans by forcibly moving some at the start of last season because they were occupying spaces that were deemed better for groups/families.

How will they feel about single seats taking up minimal space, but with the need to social distance us all the same?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr Fox said:

They introduced a £1 admin fee for tickets last season. And now this, paying £70 just to keep my ST? I don't think they value our feelings that much tbf. 

I will email them to share my views as they aren't gonna read this forum and revoke it. People need to ensure they email rather than just moan/post on here.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They introduced a £1 admin fee for tickets last season. And now this, paying £70 just to keep my ST? I don't think they value our feelings that much tbf. 

I will email them to share my views as they aren't gonna read this forum and revoke it. People need to ensure they email rather than just moan/post on here.

Admin fee is now £1.50!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

Be interesting to see how they deal with singular ticket purchasers like myself.

The club have already shown their disdain for single seated fans by forcibly moving some at the start of last season because they were occupying spaces that were deemed better for groups/families.

How will they feel about single seats taking up minimal space, but with the need to social distance us all the same?

You won't be alone, loads of people from different households go down there as individuals and meet their mates in the ground or pub beforehand. I sit in a group of five all from different households. I get what you're staying though.

13 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

I m not playing the £70 . Its a shame if I lose my ST and priority points but just can t see any games next season will be full capacity . I will e mail the club but am taking a stance on this 

Look at it from a wider perspective.

Cases in Europe are on the up again, in the initial outbreak we were always a few weeks behind them. This could have a similar effect now  which will slow down any return to an empty stadium alone.

Leicester has already had a local lockdown, most of the season is through the winter months, more chance of it taking hold again. As of now it’s not gone away just all the hype and measures have meant less are getting it through contact.

We are told constantly about the match day experience, it will be dire long before you’re in your seat, there will be little Hitlers in CV19 hi viz vests outside the ground ordering you around and wanting to see your ticket, turnstile queues will be hideous all spaced out, want a drink on the concourse? That’s your spot there, don’t you dare move, want to use the toilets, they’ll be a hi viz counting those going in and out. This before you’re in your seat.

Where’s the singing section going as well?

Barely empty stadium, atmosphere will be dire, all for a full price match ticket thank you very much.

Trouble with this country is people always do as they’re told, I’m 47 I left primary school a long time ago but like pubs and shops now this feels like being back there. There will be plenty of staff loving it ordering you about, a brightly coloured vest gives them super powers.

Lose my ST and away scheme status, so be it but I’m not stumping up money to endure all of that, from a lucky dip as well.

You couldn’t make this up.

ETA. Don’t forget your mask as well. 

Enjoy the game. ;) 

Edited by promised land
  • Like 1

I've not heard of any other club, so far, that are asking their loyal season ticket holders to pay £70 for what will be absolutely nothing for a large portion of those fans. It feels like a threat that if you don't pay up then you're not welcome anymore. 

Thanks for the loyalty, LCFC. :(

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Email sent. Can’t wait for them to tell me it’s £70 or fvck off.

They effectively have already. 😠

1 hour ago, promised land said:

I’d have liked to see them try and pull this stunt with the £70 admin fee when we were back in the championship.

If it went towards the season ticket cost next season rather than being non refundable then I’d accept it but to say it will be non refundable if we don’t have a full capacity game this season is wrong on so many fronts.

They’re simply forcing you to pay it knowing full well they have demand for ST from others. Everyone should stand up and refuse but that will never happen, they’ll be some on here who say they don’t want to pay it but will due to the scare of losing their ST.

I won’t attend a game with barely anyone there and being told where to walk and when to stand etc so I am reluctant to stump up and most probably won’t, do I lose my ST?

Then so be it, the club can do one unless it changes it stance which we have more hope they’ll find a vaccine for Bat flu before that happens.

Birch constantly tells us it’s our club, our city.

Yeah ok.

I can only think it will come off your season ticket next season l’ll pay the £70 but I won’t go back till everyone’s allowed back in. It’s none refundable but it should be credited to your season ticket. Anything other than this is just a terrible idea. With all this going on I’d expect another clearer announcement from the club once they’ve been told what they’ve offered is complete tosh. 

Edited by dannythefox