Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Still feel Rodgers would rather play Ndidi and drop Soumare into CDM.

Yeah I think it might happen. He could have gone with Amartey last season but chose Castagne at centre half instead.

Ok let’s not get ahead of ourselves but put it this way, we’re all feeling a lot more comfortable with him starting against Wolves and West Ham while we bring someone in and get them up to speed 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Gotta be honest, Big Dan was solid today. Played a good game alongside Cags

Good job, it looks like we’ll need him for a while 

👍

Awesome post. No one is deluding themselves here, he's nowhere near the same quality as our established top 3 CBs. But he's reliable and he cares for the club. Some players like that are necessary in any squad and this is not the first time where Big Dan has surprised us pleasantly with a good performance. I think he'd be a good pick against Raul Jimenez nest week too as physicality isn't such a problem for him. It's more the faster strikers that are a problem, and TBH they are a problem for most players!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Awesome post. No one is deluding themselves here, he's nowhere near the same quality as our established top 3 CBs. But he's reliable and he cares for the club. Some players like that are necessary in any squad and this is not the first time where Big Dan has surprised us pleasantly with a good performance. I think he'd be a good pick against Raul Jimenez nest week too as physicality isn't such a problem for him. It's more the faster strikers that are a problem, and TBH they are a problem for most players!

Agree

One thing I do like about Amartey (and have said this before) is that he never shirks his duty. He’s content to sit out large parts of the season but clearly loves playing for the club when he gets the chance. Always seems a decent guy and a good bloke 

I genuinely hope he performs well when he plays for us. And he did exactly that today 

• Like 2