Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kuredufox

Jonny Evans

52 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The club has pretty much never said anything about transfers or speculation until a deal is fully done and agreed. I wouldn't expect anything from them about Evans. Even more so when there's been no media speculation anyway. 

There is FoxesTalk speculation, surely that's enough to warrant the club making an announcement :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Gwyn said:

Just nothing coming from LCFC or any media,  also being our best defender since day one you would think being so cheap an all he would be the first on my list to be tied down to a longer contract?

Not a conspiracy, just a thought 

I am sure someone mentioned a while back that this was being negotiated? 

That said, there's something a bit weird about all this, but like the official statement said, it sounds like it's something more personal than to do with football. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

I am sure someone mentioned a while back that this was being negotiated? 

That said, there's something a bit weird about all this, but like the official statement said, it sounds like it's something more personal than to do with football. 

I recall something about a new contract being mentioned too.

Evans did train Saturday but left here Sunday afternoon (according to a bloke in Aldergrove Security).

7 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I recall something about a new contract being mentioned too.

Evans did train Saturday but left here Sunday afternoon (according to a bloke in Aldergrove Security).

Sounds like there's something going on and they are doing their best to reserve his privacy. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Hope he's not been taking foreign birds to his hotel room. 

Apparently he ordered an Indian and then a Chinese according to  ‘Deliverapoo’.

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

WTF. Even Bernard Manning might have had second thoughts about this ‘joke’. 

Hope Evans is OK, key player for us. 

Wtf have you read the previous posts? It’s all light hearted. Chill man.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on Evans contract extension? 

I don't like the situation whereby he goes next summer along with morgan and fuchs. Fair enough Morgan might stay in a coaching role but I think we need to tie evans down for 1-2 years. His experience and leadership is invaluable. Otherwise we'll be back in for Tarkowski next year who will want to be a 1st team player which is unlikely and will also have to pay a hefty fee. Or spend money, hassle and resources in securing someone else.

• Like 2