Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

14 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Genuinely one of the best players in the world right now. Unbelievable that he's ours.

Completely agree. Seems to have everything now. The fitness and strength that he has added has taken him to the top table. 

He is so patient with his positional play, knowing he can wait for a couple of passes before he gets it in that bit more space.

Like cambiaso seems to be able to play crisp first time passes. Awareness is as good as anyone, sees the picture.

Love him.

• Thanks 1

It's getting to the point where I wouldnt begrudge him a move if we failed to get champions league football.

The guy is class and deserves to be playing at the very highest level.

Itd be like when Kante left, just looks a class above anyone else on the pitch. It's a pleasure to watch him

• Like 2

Make him our best paid player.

Give him the captain's armband.

A while back, Maddison gave Tieleman's credit for his footballing intelligence. And noted this was despite his age. It was great to see Maddison's respect for him.

Love when he pulls that goal scoring ability out of his locker. Just when I forget what he did here on loan.

So talented.

The pairing between Ndidi and Tielemans is the greatest we've ever had in central midfield.

My one criticism of Tielemans was his physical strength and stamina. It's something he admitted he needed to work on.

Now, with the some brilliant coaching and hard work, he's got that strength making him an all round talent who can be genuinely can be discussed as world class.

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 3