Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Of course but you can't completely ignore the context here, in talking about Tielemans, if he weren't to sign a new contract then next season he's got a year to go and in any market or landscape that's not a position we want to be in with any sellable asset. In the context of Tielemans holding onto him another year in that scenario would be madness.

We?

Have you finally come over to the dark side, Muzzy?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Has he said he won’t sign a new contract? Has a new contract been offered do we know?

I’ll worry about that when we have the information. Right now we don’t have to sell and I doubt we will. 

We're talking hypothetically of course. I'd expect/hope he will sign a new contract as there were reports as far back as January that he was in talks.

6 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Surprised at Gough here as he tends to speak sense, but not so much the other guy.

This just has to be pleasing the London listeners, Rice could only dream of dictating play like Youri.

I like Goughie but can't bear Andy Goldstein who is the classic Cockney Red who has no good reason to support Man U beyond the fact that they were the best team when he started supporting them. He probably thinks Man U's current midfield is better than ours.😆

Comparing Rice to Tielemans is ridiculous for many reasons but especially because it's comparing apples to pears. Rice is a CDM and Youri is a deep lying playmaker. If anything Rice should be compared to Wilf, who is also way better than him.

I also hate this best player outside the Big 6 stuff, like there aren't many to choose from. There are tons of players from the other 14 who would get into the current big 6 teams.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, reynard said:

Here we go.

if a side like Bayern comes in for him for that amount of money he's gone.

Its Not the Transfer money. Players see nothing from it...

...Bayern/ Any top 4 German Club would have to Meet the same or better wages has other Top European clubs...

Despite their success...they hadnt use to be the biggest payers ( actually I Really Dont know presently)

Following glory....national & cups, always there, or there about ,But can get boring...European glory...well they are always in the Mix

Presently probably on a 4-6 year era has actually "The Best"....Man.City still a long distance away from Bayern ( BVB fan clenching his teeth)

Hes already an Intenational-player, so nothing to Chase there..

Language..for a Belgian, German One of the Top 3 languages, they usually speak, so no problem..!

Belgian players would have a totally different perspective of playing in Germany...

But it still would Surprise me if he went to Bayern...

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Youri will sign a new deal once CL football is secured and then we'll sell for £100m in 2 years.

Youri had Stated he loves it here at Leicester the way Brendan trusts him plays to his qualities and as stated by Ric will sign once the season is over and that we will cement our places in Champions League!

”Our selling days of our Top players has Ended !” so Brendan has reiterated, we no longer need to sell now have a state of the art facility to entice the better quality players which shows the club’s ambitions the plans to increase the size of the KP stadium and to show our desire to compete at the top levels both Domestic and in Europe !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

*Youri will sign a new deal once CL football is secured and then he'll sign another contract after he leads us to back to back trebles.

Probably be looking for a new challenge at that point tbf 

On 31/03/2021 at 11:24, foxile5 said:

I don't suppose he's living in the city center. 

The countryside around Leicester is absolutely gorgeous. 

I completely agree, I live in the countryside myself. 

But on the grand scheme of things and taking everything into account a professional footballer would rather settle in Munich playing for Bayern than settle in Newtown Linford playing for Leicester :D

On 31/03/2021 at 09:52, ARTY_FOX said:

First 20 seconds. Yikes. 

Look at the state of Andy Goldstein **** me. 

Also speechless at this by the way. I genuinely believe Tielemans could have his pick of clubs all across Europe. Rice doesn’t get in our first XI (don’t dislike him I think he’s alright but let’s have it right shall we)

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Look at the state of Andy Goldstein **** me. 

Also speechless at this by the way. I genuinely believe Tielemans could have his pick of clubs all across Europe. Rice doesn’t get in our first XI (don’t dislike him I think he’s alright but let’s have it right shall we)

Goldstein is an absolute tosser. Only exceeded in the tosser stakes by Durham and Cundy. Talksport is clickbait for the ears in the main.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I completely agree, I live in the countryside myself. 

But on the grand scheme of things and taking everything into account a professional footballer would rather settle in Munich playing for Bayern than settle in Newtown Linford playing for Leicester :D

I've lived in the Surrey Hills and outskirts of the Yorkshire Dales but none of them come close to the Leicestershire countryside! If Youri prefers countryside to City Life then Leicestershire is THE place to live!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Thought he was terrific yesterday. Very brave on the ball and constantly trying to make stuff happen.

Hes a leader and we need to at least try and build this club around him and wilf. 

Love him. One of our best ever signings.

Those 2 are the only players I'd be genuinely devastated to lose this season, irreplaceable as a duo. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That ball through to Ricardo where Fabianski nearly conceded a penalty deserved an end product. 

That was an absolutely incredible pass, he’s off balance as he plays it first time through the eye of the needle to Ricardo. I doubt most people would have seen that pass let alone executed it.