Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

2 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Youri looked absolutely exhausted last night, but still he managed a game changing moment. He needs a rest now

I'd be tempted to try and get him to play the next 2 and then rest him against Man City where we're unlikely to get a result anyway. Don't want to risk not winning the Sheff Utd game

25 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd be tempted to try and get him to play the next 2 and then rest him against Man City where we're unlikely to get a result anyway. Don't want to risk not winning the Sheff Utd game

Brendan will be desperate to do the double over pep .......if YT doesn’t play all three Belgium games then he will start against Man City ....

( unless we make the fa cup semi and the West Brom game is re arranged for midweek April 7th). 

Enjoy him while you can he'll be playing for one of the big European sides before his career ends. Absolute class act. His speed of thought is at a different level to most of the rest of the squad.

Right now he's essential to all we do and simply has to play every game. We don't have any sort of replacement that is adequate.

Aside from that pass, there was another moment that got me out of my seat where Soyuncu fizzed a low ball into him on the left-hand side. The way he took it with one touch and span at the same time to get into position was just wonderful to see.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

It's honestly been a pleasure watching this guy play for us this season. He just oozes class and has barely had a moments rest. What a steal it was getting him in

Sometimes you just sit there and realise you're watching an absolutely incredible player and just appreciate how good he is. The type of player that just makes the game look so simple and easy.

Guest bennytwohats

It feels a lot of the time like he's holding us together at the back and holding us together at the front. He's been immense this season. Some other contenders before their injuries but he's player of the season by a distance for me right now.

3 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Hurry up and sign your new contract please, il rest easy over this summer then :scarf:

I am praying that this gets done soon. 

I honestly think he would be near on impossible to replace. So calm and collected in possession and creative at the same time.

• Like 1

He looked absolutely broken last night & still managed to produce that moment of brilliance. 

We've somehow got to get him through the next 10 games as he's absolutely vital to us and watching us without him would be horrifying. 

Not even like he can have a quiet summer either with the Euro's, you'd expect Belgium to go very deep. 

2 hours ago, leicesterisme said:

He looked absolutely broken last night & still managed to produce that moment of brilliance. 

We've somehow got to get him through the next 10 games as he's absolutely vital to us and watching us without him would be horrifying. 

Not even like he can have a quiet summer either with the Euro's, you'd expect Belgium to go very deep. 

That’s what ‘game changers’ can do and that’s why they are so sought after. Maddison is another one. He’ll be having a shocker and then he’ll pop up with something that makes us all think wtf!

If we keep Tielemans it’ll be one of the biggest statements of intent this club has ever produced 

Make no bones about it. We are where we are this season largely due to Tielemans not having been badly injured 

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 2

I think he probably will end up winning player of the season for us. Several other players could well have won it but had their seasons broken up by injuries.

He's the only player who you can really say has done it all season other than Schmeichel. Even if other players have reached higher highs than him this season.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1