Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

6 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

it was extremely intelligent. they were banked up on the edge of their box and we couldn't find any space to breakthrough. we took the ball all the way into our half and drew them out, opened up loads of space and scored.

fantastic

It was fantastic, a move some incorrectly refer to as the “backwards and sideways ffs” move. lol

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

It was fantastic, a move some incorrectly refer to as the “backwards and sideways ffs” move. lol

It is great when a 30 move passage of play pulls defenders out of shape to the point Youri can pick his spot...

...but for every goal like that there have been numerous passages of sideways backwards play that doesn't pull the defenders out of shape and ends up in meekly surrendering possession without getting a sniff of a shot.

We finally have a group of players capable on the ball and able to move intelligently off the ball. You can't blame people for getting frustrated after years of seeing so many potential attacks breakdown with backwards and sideways passes.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

giphy.gif

Youri's goal in full. What a team move, and you see just how important he is to the team with several touches during the build up of the attack, as well as finishing it off.

Class act.

Wow what amazing team goal. Real quality and complete control of a very good team. I watched this goal half a dozen times and it get better each time. I can’t actually believe we play such sexy football.

• Like 1

In recent weeks, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus FC have already been linked with Youri Tielemans. It is now clear that only the absolute superpowers can still afford the Red Devil.

Leicester City does not want to sell the 23-year-old youth product of RSC Anderlecht at all, but everything has its price. According to the German media, Bayern Munich even wants to pay ninety million euros.

90 million euros

And that is fierce for der Rekordmeister. After all, Bayern Munich has made it a point of honor in recent seasons not to participate in the crazy price war in the football country. Apparently they are going to succumb to a Red Devil in Bavaria ...

Read more: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/2021-03-30/bayern-munchen-wil-negentig-miljoen-euro-betalen-voor-youri-tielemans-van-leicester-city#ixzz6qd3GLP3d

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

In recent weeks, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United and Juventus FC have already been linked with Youri Tielemans. It is now clear that only the absolute superpowers can still afford the Red Devil.

Leicester City does not want to sell the 23-year-old youth product of RSC Anderlecht at all, but everything has its price. According to the German media, Bayern Munich even wants to pay ninety million euros.

90 million euros

And that is fierce for der Rekordmeister. After all, Bayern Munich has made it a point of honor in recent seasons not to participate in the crazy price war in the football country. Apparently they are going to succumb to a Red Devil in Bavaria ...

Read more: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/2021-03-30/bayern-munchen-wil-negentig-miljoen-euro-betalen-voor-youri-tielemans-van-leicester-city#ixzz6qd3GLP3d

Uhh ohh it’s starting... 

In fairness IMO he is capable of playing for any side in the world, he is that good. The only reason I don’t think it’s a dead cert he’ll leave is because he’s been burnt by a big move too soon before, and he’s happy and enjoying his football here and playing well. Although if we want to keep him it almost feels like we need to secure CL football.

Hoping we might get at least 1 more year out of him, just need to get him on a new contract so if he does leave we can get a figure more similar to what’s quoted in the article, rather than a token fee if he’s only got 1 year left. 

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Doubt the club would actually turn down anything north of 90m to be honest.

Bayern? Juve? Real or Barca and I think they’d let him go with good grace. An English side I think they’d play a little harder. But what the world is now figuring out is that Youri is not far off world class ... maybe even already be there. 

Edited by casablancas

Just now, TJB-fox said:

You can’t include Wellens in the same list as Oakley and Clemence and you can’t include Oakley in the same list as Clemence lol

I wasn't myself. I liked Wellens and League One Oakley.

I just also know they got accused of this for years. Well there's nothing Wellens didn't get accused of. My cat went missing once and Sean from Enderby spotted it in Richie's back garden.

Just now, StanSP said:

Is it a requirement for some of these lot to get absolutely pissed behind the scenes then go on air? 

Honestly don't beleive they watch much of us at all. Hopefully the 'elite' think like that and leave him with us. 

Genuinely gobsmacked by that. 

28 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Honestly don't beleive they watch much of us at all. Hopefully the 'elite' think like that and leave him with us. 

Genuinely gobsmacked by that. 

Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning watch about 30 seconds of us a season combined. They haven't got a clue and don't pretend to either.