Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Massively sorted himself out this season and he’s back to being as good if not better than his loan spell. He completely runs the show for us week in, week out he’s by far and away our most important player. I think he probably will win POTS and I don’t think anyone can begrudge him that, he deserves it purely for the amount of football he’s played whilst still holding himself to a very high standard. 

• Like 3

Everyone has been talking about Nacho with his hat-trick and Vardy with his hat-trick of assists, but Youri played a massive part in all 5 goals against SHU - a hat-trick of pre-assists, a pre-pre-assist and a tackle starting the attack leading to goal :blush:

Edited by brucey
  • Like 2

I wonder if Youri just needs to keep playing games, to keep himself fit. 

It’s something that Alex Ferguson said about Wayne Rooney. If he didn’t, he’d easily put on weight and needed 10 games to get going. Play him non stop and he’s like a well oiled machine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 07/03/2021 at 12:53, baldeagle said:

And to think there was loads of fans moaning and saying what waste of time signing him on a loan would be . 

Let's be honest, most fans enjoy a good moan & football is the gift that keeps on giving for the avid moaner. A few fans were suggesting that Iheanacho be subbed off prior to his first goal !!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bazly said:

On another slow news day the hacks have come up with a transfer opening for Mr T. Off to Inter Milan for Euro40mn, or in English £34mn which is pretty much what we paid for him. I assume that'd be a down payment.

https://sempreinter.com/2021/03/15/inter-planning-e40m-move-for-leicester-citys-youri-tielemans-spanish-media-reports/

Conte has form for buying our midfielders .......  

15 minutes ago, Bazly said:

On another slow news day the hacks have come up with a transfer opening for Mr T. Off to Inter Milan for Euro40mn, or in English £34mn which is pretty much what we paid for him. I assume that'd be a down payment.

https://sempreinter.com/2021/03/15/inter-planning-e40m-move-for-leicester-citys-youri-tielemans-spanish-media-reports/

As far as unrealistic rumours go, this has got to be right up there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

We were 9th in the table when he joined. One of the main reasons we've moved up a level IMHO.

How can a man whose middle name is Marion be this awesome? 

Even that Spurs game, where we lost 3-1, was that yours first game? It was definitely the first time we saw the Maddison-Ndidi-Tielemans trio of a 6 & two 8s, we competed dominated that game and played some really good stuff we were just unlucky imo! Youri and Rodgers have been a symbol of our real sustain upturn in form - instrumental!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Crikey 33 goal contributions in 96 appearances! Hadn't realised his stats were so good!

Are those stats actually accurate? Only ask because it's from Sportwitness... If so, that's some going especially when you consider there must be another 20+ 'pre-assists' in there.

Genuine world class player now. I think even the defensive side of his game is so underrated.

• Like 1