Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

46 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

So I was excited until I read he’s not really a winger...

We bought an attacking minded player in Perez who’s not really a winger then we played him as a winger then found he wasn’t being played to his strengths.

Will ünder be any different?

He is a modern winger, not an old fashioned get it to the byline and cross it. If Ünder isn't what you'd determine a winger then neither is Mahrez as they are very similar in how they like to operate from the right.

When I say Ünder is good defensively I mean good at winning the ball high up the pitch, his YouTube clips show a lot of him intercepting the ball in the opposition half and driving forward.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Did a bit of digging to answer my own question about why he hasn’t played under Fonseca. 

Roma fans say Fonseca is very defensive and Under sounds a little bit like Mahrez in the sense there’s no ****ing chance he will track back. 

Suits me to be fair, we need a luxury player to create, we’ve got enough workers who will cover defensively. 

We should go back to 3 on the half-way line at corners.

Barnes/Vardy/Under.

:pearson:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So is this Rodgers, Congerton, Rudkin or are we still using Walsh's black book?

Either way this is another quality addition to the squad and another proven talent so I'm very happy about this.

If we can get Fofana or Tah then this has been one of the best transfer windows we could ever hope for really.

Back on that optimistic bus!

17 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Not confirmed yet but reports suggest he will have a medical for a loan move with option to buy.

3 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Nothing yet. Supposed to be a loan move with option to buy but not on lcfc website yet.

OBLIGATION to buy 

that's what all the Italian journos are reporting  

• Like 1

Just now, Grebfromgrebland said:

So is this Rodgers, Congerton, Rudkin or are we still using Walsh's black book?

Either way this is another quality addition to the squad and another proven talent so I'm very happy about this.

If we can get Fofana or Tah then this has been one of the best transfer windows we could ever hope for really.

Back on that optimistic bus!

I genuinely would prefer to take Jonathan Tah over Fofana. If it was my money, £28m seems better spent on Tah, as he has proven credentials. For that price Fofana is still too unproven, for me