Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

15 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Not the best performance tbh, although it is against real madrid. im sure he'll be a lot more capable against lesser opposition.

It’s against Real Madrid and he’s always trying to get forward and a move going even if it doesn’t always work out and his corners beat the first man gerrrimmmmin

52 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

So loan with obligation to buy suggests he’s our player but we are having cash flow issues?

Or that we want to offset some costs so that we can spend even more this window...

7 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

ENHRs4o.png

That'll be 1 rep point please sir

Hold on pal, says he’s 21? Is this an old version? I can easily take that rep point back you know

don’t make me come to Enderby, I’ll steal your lunch

Edited by mod hero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Hold on pal, says he’s 21? Is this an old version? I can easily take that rep point back you know

don’t make me come to Enderby, I’ll steal your lunch

I can assure you it's FM20, had to load up my own version and add a Manager as Roma. I wanted to shithouse the rep point by finding an image on google to no avail. 

The screenshot was taken 10 days before his 22nd Birthday last summer :cool:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

offer ends Monday.

5 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

offer ends Monday.

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Buy now. 

Pay later..

Like getting a new sofa.

DFS.  Dodgy Football Signing...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I can assure you it's FM20, had to load up my own version and add a Manager as Roma. I wanted to shithouse the rep point by finding an image on google to no avail. 

The screenshot was taken 10 days before his 22nd Birthday last summer :cool:

😂😂😂 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Shane said:

Even if it is a lack of funds, this transfer shows how well run we are. Even with a low budget we can attract quality players like Castagne, Under & hopefully Fofana! 

Lets be honest no one knows the financial situation of the club, but one thing we do know is we’re in great hands. Keep the faith :scarf:

I think I read that we (and other clubs) have to pay back some of the tv money due to covid which amounts to around £17m,

• Thanks 1